Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
-- On Saturday morning at 10AM ET, Lucha Libre USA returns to MTV2.
-- Lucha Libre USA is scheduled for a 13-episode season.
-- The plan is to do a lot of interactive material, including a contest where fans will be able to enter by answering multiple choice questions based on events that transpired on the TV series.
-- The promotion's storylines will pick up where they left off with season one.
-- Once season two is fully underway, the promotion plans to announce house show dates.
-- Former WCW Producer and Director Craig Leathers was on board as the Director of the new season.
-- Saturday's episode will feature the following matches:
* Lizmark, Jr. vs. Marco Corleone vs. R.J. Brewer vs. Charly Malice to crown the first LLUSA champion
* Mini Park vs. Rosetta Park in a Minis Lumberjack match
* El Oriental & Tinieblas Jr. vs. Rellik and Sydistiko
-- The previously planned UWF taping for Miami has been pushed back to January.
-- There are negotiations ongoing for a reality project that would feature the UWF personalities.
-- The company will be doing a shoot in New York shortly, and will film more for PPV and the possible reality project.
-- The UWF returns to PPV in November with Street King. Here is the lineup and preview…
* Steve Mack vs. Buck Chyld in a Loser Leaves Crew Match.
* SATs vs. Brian XL & Lance Lude
* Eddie Carnage vs. BC Killer - Fight Club Deathmatch
* Homicide vs. Ricky Reyes vs. Rasche Brown vs. Bestia to crown the first UWF Street King champion.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.