Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-- WWE will have some explaining to do today at their stockholders meeting as many of their key business metrics for September were down. Attendance was down 9% and DVD sales were down a huge 44%.
-- Here are the top shipped DVDs for this year:
* WWE WrestleMania - 229,000 units shipped, down 9.5% from 2010.
* The Best of WCW Nitro -135,000 units shipped.
* The True Story of WrestleMania - 118,000 units shipped.
* The History of DX - 109,000 units shipped.
* Best of RAW 2010 - 96,000 units shipped.
-- WWE.com traffic was down 10% from the previous month as they only drew 10.4 million unique visitors.
-- WWEShop.com was also down 13% from the previous month as they processed 667 orders per day. CM Punk at one point was shipping nearly 1,100 orders per day the previous month.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.