* July: Money in the Bank – 165,000 in 2010, 195,000 in 2011 (+30,000)
* August: Summerslam – 350,000 in 2010, 296,000 in 2011 (-54,000)
* September: Night of Champions – 165,000 in 2010, 161,000 in 2011 (-4,000)
* WWE PPV in 2010 in this time period: 680,000 buys.
* WWE PPV in 2011 in this time period: 652,000 buys.
* WWE PPV is down 28,000 buys for the time period.
Like WrestlingInc.com on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below:
Corey Graves' New WWE Show, NXT Stars Set For NY Event, The New Day At Extreme Rules, Dana Brooke
Who Are Bray Wyatt's Recent Cryptic Promos About?, WWE Reportedly Cuts Budget For Catering
Update On Bad News Barrett Vs. Daniel Bryan At WWE Extreme Rules, Bryan Undergoing Testing?
Possible Feud For Roman Reigns, Bret Hart Praises WWE Divas, Damien Sandow And Summer Rae
Backstage News On Seth Rollins Using A New Finishing Move
Daniel Bryan At SmackDown?, The Miz And Summer Rae Promote The Marine, Paige, Heath Slater
Nikki Bella On Leaving Her Legacy, Booker Hosts Party For Holocaust Survivor, Bray Wyatt, The Miz
Top WWE Superstar Reportedly "Berates" Fans At Airport, John Cena Congratulates The Bellas, The Rock
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Triple H Returns, John Cena Defends, Randy Orton, More
Latest On Daniel Bryan's Condition, Bryan Reportedly Did Not Suffer Concussion
More On WWE Writing The Miz Out Of TV This Monday, Dean Ambrose Replacing Paige, Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan's First Social Media Post After Being Pulled From WWE Tour