-- Word is that Delirious was pulled from wrestling over the weekend is because he is working for Sinclair Broadcasting as an employee (the current ROH booker). With that being the case, it has been said that he couldn't be in the ring with the independent contracts (wrestlers) due to some corporate loophole.
-- Here are some upcoming ROH cards:
Friday November 18th in Dayton, Ohio (Survival of the Fittest):
* Survival of the Fittest Opening Round Match: Kyle O'Reilly vs. Andy Ridge
* Survival of the Fittest Opening Round Match: Rhett Titus vs. Roderick Strong
* Survival of the Fittest Opening Round Match: Eddie Edwards vs. Mike Bennett
* Survival of the Fittest Opening Round Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. The Bravado Brothers
* Survival of the Fittest Opening Round Match: Kenny King vs. Michael Elgin vs. Adam Cole vs. Tommaso Ciampa
* ROH champion Davey Richards and TV Champion Jay Lethal vs. ROH Tag Team Champions Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas
* Survival of the Fittest Finals
Saturday November 19th in Chicago Ridge, IL (Glory By Honor):
* ROH champion Davey Richards vs. El Generico
* ROH Tag Team champions Shelton Benajmin & Charlie Haas vs. The All Night Express
* ROH TV Champion Jay Lethal vs. Roderick Strong in a Proving Ground match
* Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. The Young Bucks
* Eddie Edwards vs. Kyle O'Reilly
* Plus Michael Elgin with Truth Martini, Adam Cole,Mike Bennett and Tommaso Ciampa & The Embassy appearing.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.