Source: Dan Shilley, Alex Gordon and ProWrestling.net
Randy Orton came out and talked about leading his Survivor Series team. He said he was going to beat them one-by-one, but when he got to Wade Barrett, his music played and he came out. Barrett said he's a natural leader and said beating Orton's team at Survivor Series would show he's ready to be a World Champion for the first time.
Christian's music hit and he came out in a neck brace. He bigged up Barrett and said he inspires people. He said he and Barret should send a message and the three began to brawl. Sheamus ran out. Orton and Sheamus cleared the heels from the ring.
Teddy Long's music hit and he ordered Christian vs. Sheamus next. He also announced Barrett vs. Orton for later in the show.
1. Sheamus beat Christian with the Celtic Cross. Another good match between the two. One sweet spot was when Christian jumped out of the ring, got caught by Sheamus, who rammed him into the barricade.
Daniel Bryan was talking backstage with A.J. and Kaitlyn about he almost cashed MiTB last week. Mark Henry turned up and said how dare Bryan almost cash it in. He said Bryan had guts but he will spill them later tonight in their match.
A promo package for Ezekiel Jackson was shown. A terrible Teddy Long and Aksana backstage segment occurred. The less said the better. Alicia Fox was involved.
2. Ted DiBiase beat Jinder Mahal. Jinder didn't even get an entrance. Ted won quickly. Squash match.
3. Mark Henry beat Daniel Bryan. Henry won with the World's Strongest Slam. After the match, Henry got the chair meaning to break his leg, but Bryan got the chair and hit Henry with it. Henry no sold and gave him the World's Strongest Slam several times. He put him in the corner with the chair on his leg, but Big Show made the save.
Henry kept Show out of the ring, and hit Bryan on the back with the chair. Show stood on the apron and the two had a stare off until henry got out of the ring. Show got in, tossed the world championship back to Henry, then got on the mic to trash him.
4. Big Show defeated three enhancement wrestlers. Henry then trashed him from the ramp. Henry botched his promo afterwards. He did say he has impressed everyone and he will beat Show at Survivor Series and leave him with a lasting impression.
5. Alicia Fox beat Tamina. Natalya was on commentary.
There was a bit with Sheamus and Matt Striker talking about Sheamus's temper.
6. Hunico and Epico beat The Uso Brothers. After the match, the Mexicans triple beat on The Uso's, including a sweet triple finisher. Hunico got the mic and spoke in Spanish and got the "What" treatment.
7. Wade Barrett defeated Randy Orton. Orton went for the RKO and Barrett avoided it. Barrett won with a thumb to the eye and a roll up.
1. Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Big Show beat Cody Rhodes, Christian, and Mark Henry with Booker T as special referee. Henry and Show battled to the back. Christian and Sheamus did the same, which left Rhodes to eat an RKO and take the pin.
Booker T did a Spinnaroonie and Orton even attempted one. Funny stuff. Henry's music hit and he came back out. Then, believe it or not, Mark Henry attempted a Spinnaroonie brilliantly, and ate an RKO for his troubles. Orton then walked around greeting the fans and taking some pictures. He certainly seems a lot more fan friendly in that regard as opposed to Cena last night at Raw.