* Stone Cold Steve Austin and his counterpart, a refined beer expert, visit a different local brewery, pub, or beer fest/competition each week in different U.S. cities. Follow the tour bus online by accessing the show's interactive GPS map and Join Stone Cold as he meets the owners of different establishments around the country; learns how the beer gets made, learns what to eat with specific beers and on the whole, just has a great time. If you'd watch this show, give me a 'hell yeah!'
* A show based on the real lives of the largest athlete in the world, the Big Show, and his wife Bess (who has a larger than life personality). What does it take to feed a Giant? What unusual things happen in every day life when you're 7 feet tall and weigh 500 pounds? Travel on Big Show and Bess' tour bus from town to town; meet their giant mastiffs that sleep in their already cramped bed, and hear the outrageous stories about the Big Show and his blunders as only his wife can tell them. Then connect with Show himself during his weekly check-in with fans at WWE.com, where viewers can also find un-lockable bonus clips, Bess's blog, and the "Show cam", a 24/7 webcam documenting the couple's life at home.
* Join Mick Foley as he tours the greatest adventure parks in the United States in search of the ultimate roller coaster ride. Experience the food, the people, and the thrill of the action hosted by the greatest roller coaster enthusiast in the WWE, Mick Foley. Learn more about these amazing thrill rides via WWE.com's interactive coaster map; an annotated guide to the best amusements in the country. Post your own comments, and debate with Mick about the best dips and dives in Theme Park-Dom.
* Hosted by Mick Foley, this program will feature the best OMG moments in Sports Entertainment History. Relive Foley's death defying fall off Hell in the Cell, Jeff Hardy's Swanton Bomb to the outside of the ring off a 12 foot ladder, or Shane McMahon's drop off the side of the Titan Tron. What was going through their minds as they jumped or fell? What did it feel like when they landed? Would they do it all over again? Ask your questions online and have them answered in exclusive interviews by the WWE Superstars who lived the moment.
* Akin to Ice Road Truckers or Deadliest Catch, this series would follow the WWE Road Crews from show to show to illustrate the many facets of what it takes to put on a live television show week after week. This program will follow the lives of everyone backstage: the truckers, the caterers, the television engineers, the pyro crew, as well as the WWE Superstars. What does it take to put on the biggest traveling show in the world week in and week out? Watch to find out, and go online to read the daily posts and photos from these road warriors' themselves; or thumb through WWE.com's official guide to landing a job on the Road Crew, and submit your resume!
* A reality show that is the exact opposite of The Biggest Loser; based on WWE Superstars helping "skinny" or "scrawny" guys put on muscle mass while providing tips to build their confidence to get their dream girl. Follow along online, where the WWE Superstars provide exclusive live tips during programming, and where the contestants document their progress on a weekly basis.
* Die-hard, middle-aged fans live out their childhood dreams of becoming a WWE Superstar by training in the ring, learning how to talk on the microphone, and getting "slammed" by their childhood hero. Vote each week to rate how well contestants are performing inside the ring and help them develop their WWE persona through live online polling.
News For Tonight's WWE RAW - Brock Lesnar, No John Cena, Roddy Piper Tribute?, Tag Teams, More
WWE Partners With DoSomething.org For Second Straight Year, Stephanie McMahon Comments
WWE Live Event Results From Fresno (8/2): Steel Cage Match, Lana And Summer Rae, Big Show, More
Big Star Appearing At Next GFW Event
WWE Legend Has Surgery For Stomach Cancer
Photo: Why Ryback Isn't Cleared To Return To WWE Yet
Funeral Details For WWE Hall Of Famer Roddy Piper
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History
Undertaker Rumor Killer, Early Brock Lesnar Vs. Undertaker Betting Odds, Mascot No-Sells Kevin Nash
Bret Hart Reacts To "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's Death