Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-- Former WWE Superstar Shane Helms is looking at several hundred thousand dollars in medical bills from he and his girlfriend's motorcycle wreck last year. Helms is now off crutches but is using a walking boot to get around.
-- Matt Hardy's girlfriend Reby Sky appeared in court to answer charges of speeding and reckless driving in North Carolina recently. The case was pushed back until December 23rd.
-- Wrestling legends Nikita Koloff and Lex Luger have been traveling together to promote the Vemma brand of supplements.
-- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on November 8th in Newcastle, England drew 7,000 fans for $370,000.
* RAW on November 9th in Nottingham, England drew 5,000 fans for $265,000.
* SmackDown on November 9th in Brussels, Belgium drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $520,000.
* RAW on November 10th in Glasgow drew a sellout of 5,200 fans for $357,000.
* SmackDown on November 10th in Zurich did 4,400 fans for $445,000.
* RAW on November 11th in London did 15,500 fans for $920,000.
* SmackDown on November 11th in Gdansk, Poland drew 10,500 fans for $385,000.
* RAW on November 12th in Minehead, England drew 5,200 fans for $280,000.
* SmackDown on November 12th in Frankfort, Germany drew 5,000 fans for $390,000.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.