Jim Ross Blogs: 'Taker's Retirement, The Rock, More
- People who feel that Rock isn't good for WWE are missing a helluva story unfolding as he brings amazing PR and media coverage to WWE not to mention that he sells lots of PPV's of which everyone on the team benefits. I've actually had Tweets from fans that feel that Rock returning to WWE hurts the biz and other talents which I believe is completely wrong.
- If 'Taker was retired or planning on doing so, don't you think that WWE would have made a HUGE deal of it? Of course they would have. A man with, arguably, the most storied, tenured career in WWE, ever, will not go quietly into the night or without fanfare. I can easily see Undertaker defending 'TheStreak' on April 1, 2012 at WM28. Exactly when he returns isn' t on my radar but he will return and, just as his retirement will be some day, it will be HUGE news.
- Am I returning to Raw? There are no plans of which I am aware that has me returning to RAW on a regular basis however things change on somewhat of an on going basis. I enjoy dropping by on Raw from time to time. I had a great time in Boston recently.
- Do I think that Zack Ryder deserves to elevate on the WWE roster? Yes..I'd suggest giving him the ball and seeing what happens. Ryder has worked diligently to brand himself via social media but will have to be taken more seriously inside the ring to get to where he wants. However, that can't occur unless his number is called. Ryder is one of many WWE talents that seem to be "this close" to moving on up to the East side. Sometimes it's just a right place, right time sort of deal that brings everything together. Again, all talents should maximize the minutes of TV time no matter how short or the circumstances.
- Thanks for the visit and for supporting us at wweshop.com/Category/JimRoss. We hope that you will consider us for some of your holiday shopping needs. WWEShop.com has 15 different selections of JR's products for which you can select. Other websites that use content from this blog, feel free to mention the ordering info.