Partial Source: Pwinsider
-- Here is the WWE weekend schedule:
- The Smackdown brand runs tonight in Chattanooga, TN.
- The Smackdown brand runs Saturday night in Augusta, GA
- The Smackdown brand runs Sunday night in Columbus, GA.
- Matches announced for the Smackdown house shows are:
- Smackdown tapes Tuesday in Jacksonville, FL.
- The Raw brand runs tomorrow night in Sunrise, FL with the following card…
* CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio- WWE Championship Match
* John Cena vs. The Miz- Street Fight Match
* Evan Bourne vs. Dolph Ziggler- United States Championship Match
* Eve vs. Beth Phoenix- Unified Diva Championship Match
* Mason Ryan vs. Jack Swagger
* Santino Marella vs. Drew McIntyre
* The Usos vs. Primo &Epico
- WWE RAW Supershow tapes Monday in Tampa, Fl.
-- Combat Zone Wrestling will present their 2011 CZW Cage of Death in Philadelphia, PA at the ECW Arena on Saturday.
* CZW champion Devon Moore vs. Masada vs. Scotty Vortekz vs. Robert Anthony in the Cage of Death.
* Eddie Kingston & Homicide vs. Philly's Most Wanted.
* CZW Junior Heavyweight champion Sami Callihan vs. AR Fox.
* CZW Wired champion Jake Crist vs. Dave Crist.
* Matt Tremont vs. Danny Havoc - Ultraviolent Pits of Death Match.
* Jaki Numazawa & Yoshihito Sasaki & Masahiro Takanashi & Kamui vs. Ryuji Ito & Takashi Sasaki & Kengo Mashimo & Danshoku Dieno
* Six Man Scramble: Alex Payne vs. Drew Gulak vs. tHURTeen vs. Ryan McBride vs. Derek Frazier vs. Dustin Rayz to determine number one contender to CZW title.
* Best of Three Tables: BLK-OUT (Ruckus & Alex Colon & Chrissy Rivera) vs. The Runaways (Joe Gacy & Ryan Slater & Kimber Lee)
* Drake Younger vs. Rory Mondo.
- At 2PM, prior to that event, there will be the Japanese Indie Summit, with the following card…
* Dick Togo vs. Kudo.
* DDT's Danshoku Dieno vs. CZW's DJ Hyde.
* CZW Junior Heavyweight champion Sami Callihan vs. Yoshihito Sasaki.
* K-Dojo's Kengo Mashimo & Freedom's Takashi Sasaki vs. CZW's Drake Younger & Masada.
* FREEDOM's Kamui & CZW's Devon Moore vs. Philly's Most Wanted.
-- Here are the updated ROH cards for this weekend…
Saturday 12/3 in Spartanburg, SC at the Memorial Auditorium:
* 20 Man Royal Rumble for a ROH title shot down the line.
* Proving Ground Match - ROH Tag Team champions Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin
* Proving Ground Match: ROH TV Champion Jay Lethal vs. TJ Perkins
* El Generico vs. Eddie Edwards
* The Young Bucks vs. The All Night Express
* Mike Bennett vs. Adam Cole.
* Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
Sunday 12/4 in Greensboro, NC at The Coliseum's Annex:
* ROH World Tag Champions Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin & Eddie Edwards & El Generico vs. Mark & Jay Briscoe, Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin - 2 Hour Time Limit Elimination Match
* The Young Bucks vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
* ROH TV champion Jay Lethal vs. Adam Cole - Proving Ground Match.
* Mike Bennett vs. TJ Perkins.
* The All Night Express vs. The Bravado Brothers
-- Here are the updated JoshiMania cards…
Friday 12/2 at the ECW/Asylum Arena in Philadelphia, PA:
* Sara Del Rey vs. Aja Kong
* Fire Ant and Solider Ant vs. Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano
* Manami Toyota vs. Toshi Uematsu
* Ayako Hamada and Cherry vs. Ozaki and Shira
* Team JWP vs. Peck and Ice Creams
* Gami vs. Sawako Shimono.
* Green Ant vs. Tim Donst.
Saturday 12/3 in Everett, MA at the Rec Center:
* Aja Kong vs. Ayako Hamada
* Sara Del Rey vs. Tsubassa Kuragaki
* Mayumi Ozaki vs. Mio Shirai
* Manami Toyota & Mike Quackenbush & The Colony vs. Portia Perez & Icarus & Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano
* Kaori Yoneyama vs. Hanako Nakamori
* Gami and Toshie Uematsu vs. Sawako Shimono and Cherry
* Gregory Iron vs. Ophidian.
Sunday 12/4 in New York City at The Highline Ballroom:
* Sara Del Rey vs. Ayako Hamada
* Manami Toyota & Sawako Shimono & Hanoko Nakamori vs. Aja Kong & Mio Shirai & Tubassa Kuragaki
* Kaoiri Yoneyama vs. Mayumi Ozaki
* Cherry and The Colony vs. Toshi Uematsu and The Batiri
* UltraMantis Black vs. Brodie Lee
* Gami vs. Portia Perez
* The Throwbacks vs. Los Ice Creams.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.