**SPOILER** Updated TLC Card + Wrestling Books
-- Here is the updated TLC card - CONTAINS **SPOILERS**:
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
Kevin Nash vs. Triple H (Sledgehammer will be hanging above the ring)
IC Title Match
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Booker T
US Title Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Zack Ryder
-- Here are some upcoming pro wrestling related books:
- "Masked Decisions: The Triangular Life of Dick 'The Destroyer' 'Doctor X' Beyer; From American Athlete to International Icon" has been released in paperback and Kindle form. The book is the autobiography of "The Destroyer" Dick Beyer.
- "The King of New Orleans: How The Junkyward Dog Became Professional Wrestling's First Black Superhero" by Greg Klein is due out in June 2012. Here's the synopsis of the book: "Telling the remarkable tale of a man who is still remembered on the streets of New Orleans and in the hearts of professional-wrestling fans, this book aims to restore the overlooked Junkyard Dog to his proper place in the history books. In 1979, Sylvester Ritter, also known as the Junkyard Dog, managed to break one of the final color barriers in the sport by becoming the first black wrestler named undisputed top star of his promotion, and this biography reveals all the famous feuds and business back stories that made him a wrestling legend. By 1985, New Orleans was one of the hottest cities in the Mid-South for pro wrestling due in large part to the Junkyard Dog; he became a legend in the Big Easy, drawing sellout crowds to the Downtown Municipal Auditorium and huge crowds to the Superdome, a feat unparalleled by any other wrestler. The King of New Orleans delves into wrestling's recent past and recounts how a region known for racial injustice became the home of the sport's first black idol."
- "Diary of a Heartbreak Kid," WWE's first eBook focusing on a specific star, has been released. Here's the synopsis: "It's the week of Wrestlemania, an event that began the same year as Shawn Michaels' decorated career, an annual spectacular that The Heartbreak Kid seized time after time as his personal stage of excellence. Such a grand setting could not be more appropriate for WWE's one and only Showstopper to add "Mr. Hall of Fame" to his myriad monikers. From his debut in 1984 to his final WWE match in 2010, the world has seen Michaels allure audiences and perform like no other entertainer in history. But that's inside the ring. What if you could walk beside the incomparable Heartbreak Kid outside the squared circle, beyond the curtain and spend four days with the man living a boyhood dream? Diary of a Heartbreak Kid shadows Shawn Michaels for an immensely poignant occasion of reflection, introspection and celebration as The Heartbreak Kid is inducted into the esteemed WWE Hall of Fame on Saturday, April 2, 2011. In a moment-to-moment narrative, Diary captures the raw emotions and unfiltered candor of The Heartbreak Kid as he's reunited with family, friends and a veritable who's who of squared circle lore – Triple H, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Ric Flair, The Rock, Vince McMahon – all of whom have crossed and shaped Michaels' path to the Hall of Fame. With his beautiful wife, two jubilant children, time tested faith and nearly three decades of four-cornered memories, the retired Michaels steps back into the warmth of the limelight during the weekend of WWE's grandest extravaganza to experience the greatest honor in sports-entertainment. And with Diary of a Heartbreak Kid, you're riding shotgun."
- The Terry Funk and Dusty Rhodes autobiographies from 2005 will be released in paperback in April.
- Chris Jericho's "Undisputed" will be released in paperback on 2/1/12.