The Official Preview For This Week's TNA IMPACT!
Don't miss Thursday's huge TNA IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c, featuring the aftermath from Sunday's Final Resolution Pay-Per-View event! If you can't watch it on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR to record it!
Here is a preview of Thursday's broadcast:
- STILL World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode will be in attendance on IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday, having retained the gold after a 3-3 tie in the Ironman Match with challenger AJ Styles at Final Resolution! Now, Roode begins to prepare to defend the title against Jeff Hardy at Genesis! How will AJ Styles react to losing his chance at
the World Title?
- After beating Jeff Jarrett in the Steel Cage match at Sunday's Pay-Per-View, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy is the NEW #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. He'll get his shot at the upcoming Genesis event in January. However, Hardy won't get any rest on Thursday, as he'll be in action on IMPACT WRESTLING!
- How will The Jarretts react to what happened during the Cage Match at the PPV? The bigger question is - which one of them will be FIRED this Thursday night as a result of the loss? No doubt, they are livid over what happened, and things may get a whole lot worse for one of them on IMPACT when Sting announces who will have to leave TNA IMPACT WRESTLING!
- Also on Thursday, IMPACT WRESTLING will feature the start of a month-long WILD CARD Tag Team Tournament to determine new #1 contenders to the World Tag Team Championship, currently held by Matt Morgan and Crimson! Rumor has it some very INTERESTING pairings are being discussed by officials! For details and the participants in the tourney, don't miss Thursday's SpikeTV broadcast!
- Plus, tune in for more fallout from Final Resolution, including footage from the Pay-Per-View as the road to the January 8 Genesis epic event begins!
WrestlingInc.com is the largest independently owned wrestling website in the world (Source: Alexa).
Like us on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below: