The two-hour Tribute to the Troops special airs tonight on the USA Network, while a one-hour version will air on NBC this Saturday, Dec. 17. Here are results for tonight's episode, courtesy of Steve B:
* The Crown Coliseum was just about packed to the max and the crowd was hot all night.
* Lilian Garcia stunned everyone with the Star Spangled Banner to open the show.
* After a Troops video package, Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett kicked off the show. David Otunga ran in and attacked Orton, causing the DQ. Barrett set up a table but left before he could use it. Orton RKO'd Otunga and then put him through the table.
* Another nice Troops video.
* Zack Ryder, who had Sgt. Slaughter in his corner beat Jack Swagger. Slaughter ended up throwing Dolph Ziggler over the announcer's table.
* Mary J. Blige performed a few songs and the crowd loved it.
* Sheamus defeated Drew McIntyre. Into the match, Sheamus wouldn't stop beating on Drew so the referee disqualified him. They kept filming and Sheamus brought Drew back in the ring, hit the Brogue Kick and got the pin for the win.
* Nickelback was the next performance and they did the RAW theme song.
* Comedian George Wallace performed next. We weren't sure if this will air on TV but it was good.
* Big Show, John Cena and CM Punk beat The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and Mark Henry in the main event. Del Rio drove his car into the arena and John Cena got one of the biggest reactions I've ever heard at a WWE event. Cena also got the pin for his team.
After the main event the entire roster came out to the stage and the ring. Triple H and BG James, among others, were there but we couldn't spot any of the McMahon family. Cena closed the show with a speech about the Troops.