-- The December 17th edition of WWE AM RAW scored a 0.47 (0.5) cable rating, with 490,000 viewers.
-- Here is the early WWE PPV schedule for early 2012:
* January 29th – Royal Rumble in St. Louis, MO
* February 19th - Elimination Chamber in Milwaukee, WI.
* April 1st – WrestleMania in Miami, FL
* April – Extreme Rules in Chicago, IL (likely the 22nd or 29th)
* May 20th - Over The Limit in Raleigh, NC.
* Money in the Bank is scheduled for June, in Las Vegas, NV
Thanks to Devin Cutting for contributing to this article. Got a news tip? Send it to us by clicking here.
Chael Sonnen Says He Won't Work For GFW Unless They Get A U.S. TV Deal, Thinks GFW Will Absorb TNA
More Names Revealed For WWE 2K16 Video Game, Brock Lesnar's Entrance, Updated Roster
WWE Lawsuit Update, More On New Brother - Sister Team In WWE NXT, Hulk Hogan - GMA Video
Patrick Clark On Moving On From WWE Tough Enough, Working The Indies, The Undertaker, More
Possible Change For WWE RAW Match, Stephanie McMahon Reveals Connor's Cure Logo, Birthdays
Backstage Talk On TNA's Future With Destination America
Dean Ambrose On Who His Character Is, Missing WWE Developmental, Filming With Arnold Schwarzenegger