-- Due to Brock Lesnar fighting Friday night, as well as retiring, Friday night's UFC 141 show got more mainstream coverage than any show in a long time. CNN.com, TMZ.com, ESPN.com, SI.com, etc. all covered it.
-- There is a story on former NFL players suing the league, regarding concussions suffered on the field having an effect leading to significant mental issues later in life. You can check that out at NYTimes.com. Many feel that if the suit is successful that both WWE and the UFC could face similar suits down the line.
-- CHIKARA has announced the following dates for 2012 thus farů
* 1/28 in Easton, PA at the Palmer Center
* 2/25 in Reading, PA at the Goodwill Beneficial Association
* 2/26 in Long Island at the NYWC Sportatorium
* 3/24 in Vaughan, Ontario at the Trio Sportsplex
* 3/25 in Ottawa at the Knights of Columbus Hall
* 4/28 in Chicago the Logan Square Auditorium
* 5/20 in New York at the Highline Ballroom in Manhattan
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.