Recent online reports have suggested that WWE is interested in signing several talents from TNA once their contracts with the company expire. Here is a breakdown of the rumored names from The Pro Wrestling Torch and if WWE is interested:
* Rob Van Dam – WWE is interested in bringing him back.
* Matt Morgan – WWE was interested in Morgan last year but he chose to stick with TNA.
* Bully Ray – WWE has shown some interest in the former Tag Team Champion. No word yet if they're interested in bringing Ray back with Devon as Team 3D.
* The Pope – Officials were interested early last year when he was being pushed but not so much anymore.
* Samoa Joe – There is no interest from WWE.
* Ink Inc. – There may be some interest in bringing back Shannon Moore down the road but Jesse Neal is viewed as a developmental prospect at best.
* James Storm and Robert Roode – WWE had interest last year in bringing Beer Money in as a tag team but word is that they're not interested in bringing the former TNA Tag Team Champions in as singles wrestlers.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.