Thanks to Tyler for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Tucson, Arizona:
* Ryback Skip Sheffield beat three local wrestlers in a handicap match.
SmackDown, Airing Friday:
Bryan ends up slapping Show and telling him to leave. Show got pissed off and shoved Bryan into the corner before getting in his face. Mark Henry came out and taunted them about the cage match at the Royal Rumble. Teddy Long ends up coming out and making Show vs. Henry for tonight and Wade Barrett vs. the returning Randy Orton.
* They hype Orton's return with a video package.
* Cody Rhodes defeats Justin Gabriel with Cross Rhodes.
* Backstage segment with Teddy Long and his assistant Santino Marella. Santino talks about a possible tag team with Yoshi Tatsu called Santoshi. Drew McIntyre comes in and Teddy says he's about done. McIntyre vs. Sheamus is made.
* Sheamus beat Drew McIntyre. Drew actually got a babyface pop and controlled most of the match but Sheamus connected with the Brogue kick for the win.
* Backstage segment with Mark Henry and Daniel Bryan. Bryan says he respects Henry and knows he can beat Big Show tonight. Bryan tells Henry to go teach Show a lesson.
* Wade Barrett came to the ring and talked about Randy Orton returning. Orton made hsi return to a huge ovation from the crowd. Orton attacked Barrett and beat him up. Officials came down to break the fight up but couldn't. Some of the wrestlers come down and break things up while Barrett runs off. Orton hits RKO's on everyone who came to help – Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, one of The Usos and Trent Baretta.
* Hunico beat Ted DiBiase. After the match, Hunico and Camacho beat down DiBiase and worked on his injured wrist.
* Brodus Clay defeated Alex Riley in a good performance by Clay. Riley tried to win a dance off before the match.
* Aksana defeated Natalya in a quick squash via roll-up. After the match, Natalya attacked Aksana and locked her in the Sharpshooter. Tamina ran down and made the save with a Samoan Drop and Superfly Splash on Natalya.
* Big Show beat Mark Henry by count out. Daniel Bryan watched from ringside. They went at it and Henry stayed out to get counted out. Bryan attacked Big Show with a chair and they ended up fighting in the ring. Bryan locked in the LaBell Lock but Show broke free and chokeslammed him and hit the knockout punch.