-- Linda McMahon's Senate campaign has released their fourth quarter fundraising for 2011, which reveals contributions made from WWE employees, McMahon family members and more. The total individual contributions were $326,646, with Linda McMahon adding $770,000 of her own money to the campaign during the quarter. A total of $227,061 cash remains after expenditures. The noteworthy contributions are below:
- Donald Trump: $5,000, broken up into two $2,500 donations
- Stephanie McMahon Levesque: $2,500
- Triple H: $2,500
- WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt: $7,500, broken up into three $2,500 donations
- NBCU executive/long-time WWE TV partner Bonnie Hammer: $1,000.
- WWE executive Basil DeVito, Jr.: $500.
- Former executive John F. "Jack" Welch and his wife: $2,500 each
-- Here are some updated WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on February 3rd in Topeka drew 6,000 fans for $160,000
* RAW on February 4th in Wichita drew 4,500 fans for $145,000
* SmackDown on February 4th in Spokane drew 3,000 fans for $85,000
* RAW on February 5th in Wichita Falls drew 3,500 fans for $105,000
* SmackDown on February 5th in Salt Lake City drew 4,000 fans for $105,000
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.