-- Due to several scheduling conflicts, PCW officials have decided to move the Still Standing 5th anniversary event from March 3 to March 17. The location and announced card will remain the same, Harpers Ferry KOA in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. Current TNA TV Champion ROBBIE E will be in the house, straight from the Jersey shore, to face PCW fan favorite Bobby Shields. These two met in a non-televised match at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL for TNA. Now Robbie E will be stepping into Bobby Shields' house. You can purchase tickets or get more information at primalconflictwrestling.com.
-- Marcus Marquez won the Inaugural ZERO1 Fighting Spirit Challenge held in Orlando FL on Feb 4th to become the Inaugural ZERO1 Fighting Spirit Champion. He wins air transportation to Japan, housing at the ZERO1 Dojo apartment and a place in the next ZERO1 camp in Tokyo. The staff and management of ZERO1 Pro Wrestling also announced the unanimous selection of Christopher Gray as the recipient of the Inaugural ZERO1 Fighting Spirit Challenge's Distinguished Challenger Award. Chris wins free entrance into the next ZERO1 Fighting Spirit Challenge to be held this spring at a location to be determined at a later date.
-- We here are WrestlingINC.com are staunch supporters of the independent wrestling scene. If you are an independent wrestling promoter and would like for us to mention your upcoming shows, please contact us by clicking here.
-- Celebrate CZW '13th Anniversary' tomorrow, Saturday, February 11 at the Virtua Flyer's Skate Zone in Vorhees, NJ with a 7:30 pm bell time. Here is the card for tomorrow's event:
* CZW World Heavyweight champion Scotty Vortekz vs. Drew Gulak
* Drake Younger vs. Adam Cole
* CZW owner DJ Hyde vs. CZW World Junior Heavyweight champion Sami Callihan
* CZW World Tag champions Azrieal & Bandido, Jr. vs. The Runaways (Joe Gacy & Ryan Slater)
* Homicide vs. BLK JEEZ
* #1 Contender Match: MASADA vs. Devon Moore vs. "Ego" Robert Anthony
* Rory Mondo vs. Danny Havoc
* Six-Man Match: CZW Wired TV champion Jake Crist, AR Fox & 'National of Intoxication' member Lucky team vs. Dave Crist, Uhaa Nation & 'Gulak Campaign for a Better CZW' member Mr. Tofiga