- WWE announced that their annual shareholders meeting will take place at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT on April 27th at 10am EST. More details are at this link.
- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels has kicked off his own WrestleMania 28 charity raffle. The raffle will raise money for Operation Homefront San Antonio, the Children's Hunger Fund and Ronald McDonald House. The grand prize winner will receive:
* Winner and guest will enjoy 2 premium seats to attend WrestleMania XXVIII at the Miami Beach Convention Center, April 1st, 2012 at 6 PM as Shawn Michaels' guests
* Winner and guest will enjoy a 30 minute private meet and greet with Shawn Michaels for photos and autographs
* Winner and guest will enjoy 3 night hotel accommodations for Friday, March 30th, Saturday, March 31st and Sunday, April 1st, 2012 (single room, double occupancy)
* Winner will receive a $2,000 allowance (if needed, if used) for travel expenses
* Winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $1,754.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,450) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($304.50)
Devin Cutting and Carl Dantes contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.