Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on March 9th in Toronto drew 7,600 fans for $340,000
* RAW on March 10th in London, Ontario drew 4,600 fans for $180,000
* SmackDown on March 10th in East Lansing, MI drew 4,200 fans for $135,000
* RAW on March 11th in Buffalo, NY drew 10,000 fans for $280,000
* SmackDown on March 11th in Kalamazoo, MI drew 4,000 fans for $120,000
- Three different MMA shows aired this past Friday night against WWE's SmackDown show and none of them had an effect on the rating. SmackDown on Friday did a 2.15 rating with 3.103 million viewers and placed #2 on cable for the night. UFC's Ultimate Fighter drew a 0.94 rating with 1.284 million viewers and placed #63 for the night. UFC's Best of TUF on Spike drew a 0.50 rating with 653,000 viewers and didn't place in the top 100 for the night. Bellator drew a 0.20 rating with 169,000 viewers and also didn't place in the top 100 for the night.
- "Ryback" Skip Sheffield has done well at WWE live events as nobody knew who he is coming out, but they end up getting into his match. Ryback has picked up wins over JTG at recent live events.
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.