Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's Impact, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW Supershow opens up with hype for Brock Lesnar and the Three Stooges. Michael Cole announces CM Punk vs. Mark Henry for later on. The pyro goes off inside the Verizon Center as Cole and Lawler hype tonight's show.
- We go to the ring and out comes John Laurinaitis with David Otunga.
Laurinaitis is here to introduce the new face of WWE, he says. Someone who is not here to entertain the fans. Laurinaitis calls this man a pure athlete and keeps putting him over. We see a video from last week of Brock Lesnar returning to take out John Cena.
We come back and Laurinaitis says Lesnar will face Cena at Extreme Rules and bring back legitimacy to WWE. Laurinaitis introduces Lesnar and out he comes.
The crowd applauds as Lesnar takes the mic. He thanks Laurinaitis for having the wisdom to bring legitimacy back to WWE. The crowd boo's. John Cena's music hits immediately and out he comes.
Cena smiles before walking up and smacking Lesnar in the face. Lesnar tackles Cena and they go at it. Officials and Otunga try to break things up. The locker room empties out and Superstars flood the ring trying to break things up. They get separated and John Cena's mouth is busted open bad. Cena is bleeding as he leaps across the ring and tries to attack Lesnar again. Superstars keep the two separated. Lesnar breaks through this time and hits Cena with a right. They go back to brawling as everyone tries to break it up. Finally Lesnar is dragged out of the ring. Cena is still smirking with a bloody mouth. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Laurinaitis is yelling at Teddy Long backstage, blaming him for everything. Teddy was told to keep John Cena in control. Laurinaitis tells Teddy to go get an explanation from Cena. Eve Torres walks in and wants to talk with Laurinaitis. He tells her to make an appointment and they will have a one-on-one in Stamford. Eve tells him to call her and walks off.
Back from the break and out comes Brodus Clay. He's joined by the WWE United States Champion Santino Marella. We see clips from last week where Clay came to the defense of Santino against Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler. Vickie Guerrero comes out next and introduces Ziggler and Swagger.
Santino starts things out with Ziggler and holds his leg. Ziggler with a roll up for 1. Ziggler takes Santino down and covers for another 1 count. Santino arm drags Dolph and works on the arm. Dolph drops Santino and tags in Swagger as Clay also comes in. Clay comes in and takes control of Swagger.
Swagger blocks the belly to belly suplex and takes Clay down. Swagger with offense and a 2 count. We go to commercial with Swagger working Clay over on the ropes.
Back from the break and Ziggler has Santino in control. Elbow drop and a 2 count by Ziggler as Swagger comes back in. Swagger puts a knee to Santino's back and keeps him on the mat. Santino tries to make a comeback but SWagger slams him to the mat for another 2 count. Dolph comes back in and gets rolled up for 2. Ziggler connects with a clothesline for another 2 count. Ziggler keeps Santino grounded on the mat as the crowd chants for Clay.
Clay comes in and runs over Ziggler with clotheslines and a headbutt. Clay with the overhead suplex and big splash on Ziggler for the win.
Winners: Brodus Clay and Santino Marella
- More with Laurinaitis yelling at Teddy backstage. Johnny wants to know where John Cena is. Cena walks in, mouth still bloody. Cena says he likes to hit and likes to be hit. Cena says he's just getting warmed up and will handle his business at Extreme Rules against Lesnar. Cena says he wants to compete tonight and tells Laurinaitis to pick his opponent. Laurinaitis tells Teddy to go inform David Otunga that he will face Cena tonight.
- We see footage from CM Punk vs. Mark Henry last week. Henry will get his rematch for the WWE Title tonight. Back to commercial.
- Santino Marella is still backstage looking for the Stooges. He walks up on Kane just standing there in a hallway. Santino hurries off.
R-Truth vs. Cody Rhodes
We go to the ring and out comes R-Truth for the next match. His opponent Cody Rhodes is out next.
The bell rings and they lock up. Back and forth until Truth clotheslines him and takes control. Cody with a dropdown right hand. Cody nails an Alabama Slam and Big Show's music hits. The Intercontinental Champion comes out and shows us a video of Cody losing last week due to Show's distraction. This time, Cody turns around and goes back to work on Truth but gets hit with Little Jimmy for the win.
- More of Santino backstage looking for the Stooges. He comes upon a big box labeled "Fragile" and think it's a care package sent from his mama in Italy. He opens the box and out comes the Three Stooges with typical Stooge comedy. Santino shows them how to do the Cobra and walks off, wishing them good luck. We go to commercial.
Lord Tensai vs. Yoshi Tatsu
Back from the break and Yoshi Tatsu is waiting in the ring as Lord Tensai makes his way out with Sakamoto right behind him.
They go to lock up but Tensai hits a series of chops to the head. Tensai drops down on Tatsu's arm. Tatsu tries to fight back but Tensai drops him. An "Albert" chant breaks out as Tensai beats Tatsu down in the corner with headbutts. Tensai hits the big double underhook slam and a splash. Tensai with a big splash in the corner and a series of elbows in the corner.
Tensai hits his sitdown powerbomb and grabs Tatsu but the referee stops the match because Tatsu is out.
Winner: Lord Tensai
- After the match, Tensai spits a mist on his hand and applies the claw to Tatsu. Tensai drops Tatsu again, this time with the claw applied and holds it until his music hits.
- Back from the break and we see footage of Chris Jericho attacking CM Punk last week.
- We go to the ring and out comes Punk. He's pissed off and grabs a mic.
Punk says straight Edge isn't a concept that everyone gets. He says he's heard it his whole life. Punk talks about the choice to be straight edge and calls it a way of life. Punk talks about how he's the best in the world and the crowd chants his name. Punk brings up Chris Jericho and their feud, the insults about his family and the match at WrestleMania 28. Punk says Jericho had to take it 1 step further and do what he did last week.
Punk says the only thought he had last week while laying on the ground was that he smelled exactly like his father did. Punk goes on but is interrupted by Chris Jericho on the big screen. Jericho says Punk looks a little green this week and asks if he's still hungover. Jericho goes on taunting Punk about being drunk. Punk says Jericho can't break him. All he broke last week was a bottle. Punk says Jericho made the biggest mistake of his life. Punk is going to take every bad memory and bad emotion he has and use it against Jericho. Punk says it's no longer about being the best in the world. It's about kicking Jericho's ass.
WWE Title Match: Mark Henry vs. CM Punk
Mark Henry's music hits and out he comes for tonight's WWE Title match.
Back from the break and here we go. Punk unloads on Henry and tries to take him off his feet. Henry knocks Punk out of the air. Punk rolls out to the floor and Henry follows. Punk grabs a monitor and hits Henry with it for the DQ.
Winner by DQ: Mark Henry
- After the match, Chris Jericho comes walking down the ramp with two twelve packs of beer but Henry attacks Punk from behind. Henry brings Punk in the ring and hits him with World's Strongest Slams. Jericho enters the ring and goes to pour a beer on Punk. Punk kicks him and fights him off with more kicks. Jericho catches Punk with a Codebreaker and lays him out. Jericho cracks open some beers and starts pouring it all over Punk. Jericho empties several beers on Punk's body while talking trash. Officials come down to clear the ring but Jericho is still tossing beer on Punk. Punk tries to get up and finally does but runs right into another Codebreaker.
Zack Ryder vs. Alberto Del Rio
The bell rings and Del Rio unloads on Ryder. Del Rio takes control and then beats Ryder down in the corner. Del Rio charges but runs into boots from Ryder. Ryder hits the Broski Boot and goes for the Ruff Ryder. Del Rio blocks it and throws him in the corner. Del Rio applies the cross armbreaker and gets the quick win as Ryder taps out.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- The Stooges are backstage slapping each other some more. Apparently they're headed to the arena as we go back to commercial.
- Back from commercial and out come two of the Stooges. Hulk Hogan's Real American theme hits next and out comes Larry dressed as Hulk Hogan. The crowd boo's them. Larry starts impersonating Hulk Hogan and plugging the new Three Stooges movie that hits theaters on Friday. Kane's music hits and out he comes.
Kane makes the ring explode and the Stooges get scared. Moe and Curly run off. Larry tries to Hulk up but Kane chokeslams him to end it.
- We see footage from earlier of Mark Henry and Chris Jericho beating up CM Punk. Josh Mathews is backstage with Henry for an explanation. Henry says he's beat Punk by count out and DQ two weeks in a row. Next week it will be a No DQ, No Count Out match against Punk for the WWE Title. Back to commercial.
- Josh Mathews is backstage with Brock Lesnar and asks him if he's proud to be back in WWE. Lesnar says he's proud of everything he does. He talks about leaving WWE 8 years ago and going to UFC. Lesnar says UFC's success was built on his blood, sweat and tears. Lesnar says Cena couldn't hold his jockstrap in a million years and he proved that earlier tonight. Lesnar says he isn't here to make friends. He's a war machine and an ass kicker.
David Otunga vs. John Cena
We go to the ring and out comes David Otunga and John Laurinaitis for tonight's main event. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and here comes John Cena. The bell rings and Cena tells Laurinaitis to get off his phone and watch the match. They lock up and Cena goes behind. Otunga works on the arm and Cena fights out. They trade some holds again before breaking. Otunga kicks Cena in the gut now and takes it to the corner. Cena fights right out and unloads with offense. Cena misses a splash in the corner and goes down to the mat. Otunga mounts Cena with right hands and drops elbows.
Otunga hits a big clothesline and keeps control of Cena. Otunga poses as the crowd boos. Otunga with another clothesline in the corner and a shoulder off the ropes for a 2 count. Otunga with more offense and more posing. Cena takes advantage and comes back with his usual set of moves. Cena with the Five Knuckle Shuffle and some words for Laurinaitis. Cena hits the Attitude Adjustment on Otunga and applies the STF for the win.
Winner: John Cena
- Brock Lesnar appears out of nowhere and drops Cena from behind with a low blow. Cena gets up and Lesnar lays him out with the F5. Lesnar heads to the ramp and looks back down at Cena as RAW goes off the air.
What are your thoughts of tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.