- We go to the ring and out comes Punk. He's pissed off and grabs a mic.
Punk says straight edge isn't a concept that everyone gets. He says he's heard it his whole life. Punk talks about the choice to be straight edge and calls it a way of life. Punk talks about how he's the best in the world and the crowd chants his name. Punk brings up Chris Jericho and their feud, the insults about his family and the match at WrestleMania 28. Punk says Jericho had to take it 1 step further and do what he did last week.
Punk says the only thought he had last week while laying on the ground was that he smelled exactly like his father did. Punk goes on but is interrupted by Chris Jericho on the big screen. Jericho says Punk looks a little green this week and asks if he's still hungover. Jericho goes on taunting Punk about being drunk. Punk says Jericho can't break him. All he broke last week was a bottle. Punk says Jericho made the biggest mistake of his life. Punk is going to take every bad memory and bad emotion he has and use it against Jericho. Punk says it's no longer about being the best in the world. It's about kicking Jericho's ass.
Mark Henry's music hits and out he comes for tonight's WWE Title match.
Back from the break and here we go. Punk unloads on Henry and tries to take him off his feet. Henry knocks Punk out of the air. Punk rolls out to the floor and Henry follows. Punk grabs a monitor and hits Henry with it for the DQ.
Winner by DQ: Mark Henry
- After the match, Chris Jericho comes walking down the ramp with two twelve packs of beer but Henry attacks Punk from behind. Henry brings Punk in the ring and hits him with World's Strongest Slams. Jericho enters the ring and goes to pour a beer on Punk. Punk kicks him and fights him off with more kicks. Jericho catches Punk with a Codebreaker and lays him out. Jericho cracks open some beers and starts pouring it all over Punk. Jericho empties several beers on Punk's body while talking trash. Officials come down to clear the ring but Jericho is still tossing beer on Punk. Punk tries to get up and finally does but runs right into another Codebreaker.
Zack Ryder vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back from the break and out comes Zack Ryder. Ricardo Rodriguez begins the introduction as Alberto Del Rio comes driving into the arena next.
The bell rings and Del Rio unloads on Ryder. Del Rio takes control and then beats Ryder down in the corner. Del Rio charges but runs into boots from Ryder. Ryder hits the Broski Boot and goes for the Ruff Ryder. Del Rio blocks it and throws him in the corner. Del Rio applies the cross armbreaker and gets the quick win as Ryder taps out.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- The Stooges are backstage slapping each other some more. Apparently they're headed to the arena as we go back to commercial.
- Back from commercial and out come two of the Stooges. Hulk Hogan's Real American theme hits next and out comes Larry dressed as Hulk Hogan. The crowd boo's them. Larry starts impersonating Hulk Hogan and plugging the new Three Stooges movie that hits theaters on Friday. Kane's music hits and out he comes.
Kane makes the ring explode and the Stooges get scared. Moe and Curly run off. Larry tries to Hulk up but Kane chokeslams him to end it.
- We see footage from earlier of Mark Henry and Chris Jericho beating up CM Punk. Josh Mathews is backstage with Henry for an explanation. Henry says he's beat Punk by count out and DQ two weeks in a row. Next week it will be a No DQ, No Count Out match against Punk for the WWE Title. Back to commercial.
Looking Back At A 2006 Email From Vince Russo To Dixie Carter
Today In Wrestling History 5/30: Shawn Michaels Fired, Jim Duggan Nearly Dies From Injury, And More
Samoa Joe Note, WWE Diva With NXT Star At Live Event, Steamiest Love Triangles, WWE In Greensboro
WWE Announces Guest Host For Upcoming RAW
Shaq On How Long He Could Last With Ronda Rousey, UFC Raises Minimum Fight Pay, UFC 188 Trailer
WWE Live Event Results From Raleigh (5/29): John Cena Cage Match Headlines, Rusev's Replacement
The Rock's New Movie Exceeds Expectations, Is Set To Be His Biggest Opener
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident