Henry misses another splash and runs into a boot in the corner. Orton comes back with a pair of clotheslines and a DDT on Henry. 2 count for Orton now. Orton grabs Henry on the apron and goes for the draping DDT but it's blocked. Henry grabs him but the World's Strongest Slam is blocked. Henry blocks the RKO and shoves Orton out to the floor. Henry follows but gets shoved into the ring post twice. Orton drops Henry on the floor with a big uppercut. Orton rolls back into the ring and the pyro explodes as Kane's music hits. Kane appears on the big screen and says he needed to win at WrestleMania so he could be whole again. But Orton proved last week why he's the one, the only Viper. Kane says it would be a shame if it ended now. Kane says he's having so much fun... the kind of fun that the whole family can enjoy. We see Orton's dad Cowboy Bob Orton knocked out at Kane's feet. Orton takes off running to the back.
Orton finds his dad but gets attacked by Kane with a pipe. Kane says he's a sucker for family reunions and walks off with Orton down on the ground beside his dad. Back to commercial.
Benny Camer vs. Ryback
We see Pat Patterson, Ted DiBiase Sr., Tony Atlas and Hillbilly Jim watching backstage as a local guy Benny Camer is i the ring. He takes the mic and starts to speak when Ryback's music hits and out he comes.
The bell rings and Ryback runs over Camer with a huge clothesline. Ryback hits the big slam for the squash win.
- Tyson Kidd and Heath Slater are backstage talking. They have a match against The Usos. Slater says he has found them a Hall of Fame manager for tonight. In comes Jimmy Hart. Hart calls this a winning combination as they walk off with Kidd shaking his head.
- Back from commercial and Mick Foley comes out for commentary.
Heath Slater and Tyson Kidd vs. The Usos
We go to the ring and out comes the team of Heath Slater and Tyson Kidd with Jimmy Hart as their manager. Kidd starts things out for his team. Back and forth to start. Slater tags himself in and stops a roll up by Uso. Slater tells Kidd to get out of the ring as Hart yells on the megaphone. Slater with a neckbreaker for 2 on Uso.
Uso makes a comeback and gets a close 2 count that's broke up by Kidd. Hart continues yelling at ringside with the megaphone until Foley has had enough. Foley gets up and puts on Socko while The Usos get the win in the ring.
Winners: The Usos
- After the match, Usos leave as Hart gets in the ring to check on Slater. Foley puts Socko on Jimmy Hart and down he goes. Foley takes the megaphone and says something about a mistake.
- Hype for tonight's tag team main event. Up next, Piper's Pit with Daniel Bryan. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper. The ring is set up for Piper's Pit. Piper says he misses the fans and they start chanting his name. Piper talks about Daniel Bryan and shows footage of him breaking up with AJ Lee last week. Piper introduces Bryan and out he comes.
Bryan points to signs in the crowd and fans start chanting "YES!" Piper says Bryan seems happy for a guy that lost the World Title in 18 seconds. Bryan says he had a meeting with John Laurinaitis and he got his rematch for the title. The crowd chants "18 seconds." Bryan's rematch will be a 2 of 3 Falls Match at Extreme Rules. Bryan wants to pin Sheamus and make him tap. Bryan says AJ is why he lost the title and she won't be anywhere around. Piper says AJ is in the building tonight and he likes her and this is his show. Piper invites AJ out to the ring.
Stephanie McMahon Selling WWE Stock, WWE Shop Sale, Triple H Planning To Eat A Ton Of Food (Photo)
WWE NXT Results From Citrus Springs (5/29): Finn Balor Headlines, Sasha Banks In Action, More
TNA's Micah Talks His WWE Run, Billy Corgan, Sin Cara's Injuries, His Father Haku, More
Samoa Joe On Who Else He Would Like To Face In NXT, WWE Goals, NXT's Reputation Outside Of WWE
WWE Superstars Results (5/29): Harper & Rowan Vs. Meta Powers, Adam Rose Vs. Heath Slater
NJPW On AXS Results (5/29): Young Bucks Vs. Time Splitters, Prince Puma In Action
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Angle Vs. Young Showdown, New Champion, Knockouts, More
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status