Thanks to Raul and Andy Vale for the following WWE RAW Supershow spoilers from today's tapings in London, England at the O2 Arena. These will air at the normal time tonight on the USA Network.
RAW, Airing Tonight:
* Lilian Garcia opened with God Save the Queen.
* Mark Henry comes out to open the show. The No DQ, No Count Out WWE Title Match with Henry and CM Punk is up first. They have a good solid match and brawl outside the ring a lot. Punk uses a chair and other stuff. Punk ends up getting the win to retain the WWE Title after hitting an elbow drop from the top with a steel chair.
* Chris Jericho promo is up next. Jericho vs. Punk for the WWE Title in a Chicago Street Fight is announced for Extreme Rules. Jericho taunts Punk and shows footage from earlier today of Punk entering a local bar/pub. Jericho wonders if Punk is drunk. Punk tell him to come find out and smell his breath, and then says he was having fish and chips with his friends. Crowd chants "Fish and Chips!" Jericho says it's no longer about being the best - it's about beating Punk's ass. After apparently going to commercial, Punk joked with the crowd about fish and chips.
* Santino Marella defeated David Otunga to retain the WWE United States Title. Santino wins a quick match with the Cobra.
* Josh Mathews is backstage with Lord Tensai. Tensai talks in Japanese and says something about knowing what to fear and fearing the unknown. "Albert" chants ring out in the arena.
* WWE flashes a graphic touting WrestleMania 28's 1.3 million pay-per-view buys.
* Brock Lesnar promo on the big screen. Lesnar says he isn't a WWE Superstar, he's an ass kicker. Lesnar says he doesn't care about anyone and isn't here for a feel good moment. He said WWE wanted and needed him, and he proved himself to everyone in the UFC. WWE needs someone to legitimize it and he's the real deal to do it. Lesnar calls John Cena fake and says everyone is tired of his bullsh-t. They keep bleeping him out. He says Cena is pissing and sh-tting himself and he would be carrying his bags if he'd been around the last 8 years. Lesnar says beating Cena up in the Extreme Rules match at Extreme Rules will make him happy.
* Kane defeated Zack Ryder after KO'ing him with a chokeslam. Kane basically squashed Ryder but didn't go for the pin after hitting the chokeslam. Kane talked about Randy Orton and what happened on SmackDown with Cowboy Bob Orton. They played Kane's old Man on Fire music as he left.
* A promo for next year's WrestleMania airs.
* John Cena comes to the ring. He talks about how WrestleMania 28 could have been the end of his era and about how John Laurinaitis doesn't like him and wants to replace him. Cena talks about Lesnar and Extreme Rules and says how fans are bored of movies, and Brock stands for pain and torture. Cena says Lesnar is right - he is afraid but he will still fight and fear can be overcome. Out comes Laurinaitis. He says it's the beginning of the People Power Era. Laurinaitis announces an Extreme Rules match for Cena tonight but won't name the opponent. He also announces a contract singing for next week's 3 hour RAW with Cena and Lesnar.
* Backstage comedy segment in a library with Hornswoggle and R-Truth, dressed as Sherlock Holmes. Hornswoggle got locked in.
* Kofi Kingston vs. Daniel Bryan is up next. Huge YES chants for Bryan. Bryan wins after a good back and forth match with the Yes Lock, formerly the LeBell Lock. The crowd goes nuts for Bryan. Bryan re-applied the hold after the match until Sheamus came out. Bryan dodged a Brogue Kick and left as the crowd was still chanting.
* Brodus Clay comes out! Vickie Guerrero came out and introduced Dolph Ziggler. Swagger, who was wearing a suit, came out with him. Brodus Clay vs. Dolph Ziggler ends almost immediately by DQ when Jack Swagger interfered. Vickie Guerrero got into it at ringside with one of Clay's dancers and kicked her. Vickie then bumped into Clay and ran off. Clay and his dancers dance in the ring to end it.
* Backstage Laurinaitis is giving a pep talk to David Otunga. Eve comes along and has some 'alone time' with Johnny.
* A video for the late Chief Jay Strongbow airs.
* Big Show and The Great Khali vs. Epico and Primo is up next. Abraham Washington watches the match from up on the ramp. Show and Khali get the win after a double choke slam in what was a glorified squash match.
* John Cena comes out for his Extreme Rules match against a mystery man. That mystery man is none other than Lord Tensai. Laurinaitis comes out and watches Tensai dominate Cena. Cena finally makes a comeback outside of the ring after reversing a powerbomb and hitting Tensai with the stairs, but Sakamoto attacks him and David Otunga throws Cena back in the ring. Late in the match, Cena locks in the Crippler Crossface but Otunga broke it up. Cena AA's Otunga, allowing Tensai to spit the green mist into Cena's face and then hit his finisher to get the surprising win and end RAW.
Andy Vale and Raul contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.