* Dean Ambrose beat Alex Riley. Ambrose got the win after pulling his knee pad down and hitting a running knee to Riley's head.
RAW, Airing Tonight:
* Lilian Garcia opened with God Save the Queen.
* Mark Henry comes out to open the show. The No DQ, No Count Out WWE Title Match with Henry and CM Punk is up first. They have a good solid match and brawl outside the ring a lot. Punk uses a chair and other stuff. Punk ends up getting the win to retain the WWE Title after hitting an elbow drop from the top with a steel chair.
* Chris Jericho promo is up next. Jericho vs. Punk for the WWE Title in a Chicago Street Fight is announced for Extreme Rules. Jericho taunts Punk and shows footage from earlier today of Punk entering a local bar/pub. Jericho wonders if Punk is drunk. Punk tell him to come find out and smell his breath, and then says he was having fish and chips with his friends. Crowd chants "Fish and Chips!" Jericho says it's no longer about being the best - it's about beating Punk's ass. After apparently going to commercial, Punk joked with the crowd about fish and chips.
* Santino Marella defeated David Otunga to retain the WWE United States Title. Santino wins a quick match with the Cobra.
* Josh Mathews is backstage with Lord Tensai. Tensai talks in Japanese and says something about knowing what to fear and fearing the unknown. "Albert" chants ring out in the arena.
* WWE flashes a graphic touting WrestleMania 28's 1.3 million pay-per-view buys.
* Brock Lesnar promo on the big screen. Lesnar says he isn't a WWE Superstar, he's an ass kicker. Lesnar says he doesn't care about anyone and isn't here for a feel good moment. He said WWE wanted and needed him, and he proved himself to everyone in the UFC. WWE needs someone to legitimize it and he's the real deal to do it. Lesnar calls John Cena fake and says everyone is tired of his bullsh-t. They keep bleeping him out. He says Cena is pissing and sh-tting himself and he would be carrying his bags if he'd been around the last 8 years. Lesnar says beating Cena up in the Extreme Rules match at Extreme Rules will make him happy.
* Kane's segment with Randy Orton from last week's SmackDown is shown.
* Kane defeated Zack Ryder after KO'ing him with a chokeslam. Kane basically squashed Ryder but didn't go for the pin after hitting the chokeslam. Kane talked about Randy Orton and what happened on SmackDown with Cowboy Bob Orton. They played Kane's old Man on Fire music as he left.
* Backstage segment with AJ Lee and Kofi Kingston when Daniel Bryan walks up and isn't happy. Lots of YES chants from the crowd. He's re-named the LaBell Lock the Yes Lock.
* A promo for next year's WrestleMania airs.
* John Cena comes to the ring. He talks about how WrestleMania 28 could have been the end of his era and about how John Laurinaitis doesn't like him and wants to replace him. Cena talks about Lesnar and Extreme Rules and says how fans are bored of movies, and Brock stands for pain and torture. Cena says Lesnar is right - he is afraid but he will still fight and fear can be overcome. Out comes Laurinaitis. He says it's the beginning of the People Power Era. Laurinaitis announces an Extreme Rules match for Cena tonight but won't name the opponent. He also announces a contract singing for next week's 3 hour RAW with Cena and Lesnar.
Damien Sandow On His Appreciation Day, WWE Nixes Divas Match, Mada WWE Tough Enough Videos
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
Total Divas Recap: Nikki And Daniel Fight, Paige And Alicia Clash, Cats, More
Spoilers: Another Title Change At Tonight's TNA Impact Tapings, Big Lethal Lockdown Match Set
Shawn Michaels Replaces Hulk Hogan, Byron Saxton Replaces The Miz, Billy Gunn Video
NXT Stars And Fandango Win Dark Matches, Becky Lynch On WWE Main Event, Sara And Chelsea Video