- R-Truth is backstage dressed as Sherlock Holmes and he's talking with Teddy Long.
WWE United States Title Match: David Otunga vs. Santino Marella
We go to the ring and out comes WWE United States Champion Santino Marella. The challenger David Otunga is out next.
Otunga starts the match off in control and powerslams Santino. Otunga with forearm shots and an elbow drop for a 2 count. Santino drops down but Otunga kicks him in the head. Otunga hits his finisher and covers Santino for the three count but the referee sees Santino's leg on the rope. Santino gets up and takes Otunga down. Santino hits the Cobra for the quick win.
Winner: Santino Marella
- Josh Mathews is backstage with Lord Tensai and Sakomoto. Tensai says we fear the unknown, talks some in Japanese and says he knows what we should fear.
- Up next is the controversial words from Brock Lesnar.
- Back from the break and we get the promo video for Brock Lesnar. Lesnar talks about his past and how he's always been dominant. He talks about debuting with WWE years ago and then going on to become UFC Champion. We see stills from Lesnar's UFC career before Lesnar talks about why he's back now. He's here to legitimatize WWE. He says we're tired of John Cena's bullcrap. He says Cena is only in the spot he is in because he left 8 years ago. Lesnar says if he would have stayed around, Cena would be the guy carrying his bags. Lesnar says this is real. Lesnar says Cena is scared and their Extreme Rules encounter won't be a wrestling match. He's not a Superstar, he's an ass kicker. He's Brock Lesnar. Lesnar says beating people up makes him happy.
Kane vs. Zack Ryder
We go to the ring and out comes Zack Ryder followed by his opponent Kane. We go to commercial as Kane makes his way out.
Back from the break and Kane attacks Ryder and kicks him off the apron. Kane works him over on the floor and brings him back in for a chokeslam. The bell never rang and it appears Ryder is knocked out. Kane takes the mic and talks about Randy Orton and his dad laid out on SmackDown last week. Kane says like father, like son - Orton and his dad both went down without a fight. Kane's music hits and he leaves the ring.
- AJ Lee is backstage talking with Kofi Kingston. Daniel Bryan walks up and asks Kofi if he's hitting on AJ. Bryan says because he clearly doesn't want AJ doesn't mean it's open season. Bryan mentions the LaBell Lock and stops. He says he was better than Gene LaBell ever was and re-names it the YES! Lock. Bryan chants yes in Kofi's face and the crowd gets behind him. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes John Cena. We see replays of Cena's recent encounters with Brock Lesnar. Cena says the footage is interesting. Cena says John Laurinaitis has been there every time. Cena goes on about Lesnar and Laurinaitis.
Cena says Lesnar simply stands for destruction, dominance and pain. Cena says Lesnar doesn't care about who he runs through. Cena says Lesnar has won everything there is to win so he's not coming to Extreme Rules to win. Cena says Lesnar's goal is to end and replace Cena. The crowd chants Yes to this. Cena says Brock was right - he's scared. Cena says he will still fight on April 29th. John Laurinaitis comes out and interrupts Cena as the crowd boo's.
Charlotte On How Divas Revolution Has Progressed, If She Gets Teased For Being Emotional, More
Team BAD Talks RAW And Takeover (Video), Tonight's WWE TV Tapings, Chris Jericho Guests
WINC Podcast: New Co-Host Vince Russo, Is Seth Rollins Over? Daniel Bryan News, Raw, Attitude Era
CM Punk Calls Susan G. Komen "A Scam", Brock Lesnar, "Cryptic" Message From Adam Rose
WWE Issues Statement In Response To Reported WWE Network Problems With Live MSG Special
Ryback Responds To Fan Criticism, Second Episode Of Emma's Cooking Show, Paige Fan Exchange
Big Tag Match Set For WWE SmackDown, WWE Superstar Does Commentary, WWE Network Cards Promo
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar - Big Show, Team BAD, Kane, More
TNA Bound For Glory Results - New Champion Crowned, Ultimate X, Kurt Angle, Knockouts, More
Former TNA Star Says He's Talking With WWE
Backstage Notes On John Cena's Time Off And Return, Speculation On WWE Pushing Dean Ambrose
Dixie Carter's Major Announcement Revealed