Thanks to Shane Lowe for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from Tuesday's tapings in London, England at the O2 Arena:
* About 2/3 of the seats at the top of the arena are curtained off.
* Lots of John Cena sucks and YES chants already.
* FCW star Antonio Cesaro comes out for the dark match. Cesaro takes the mic and cuts a heel promo. UK wrestler The UK Kid is out next to face him. Cesaro wins the match with the Faithbreaker.
SmackDown, Airing Friday:
* Michael Cole and Booker T are out for commentary. Lilian Garcia comes down to sing God Save the Queen and trips coming down the ramp. A six-man match with Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton, Sheamus and The Great Khali is announced, possibly the dark main event.
* Daniel Bryan opens the show to lots of YES chants. He says Sheamus cheated to win the World Heavyweight Title and talks about how he will win it back at Extreme Rules. AJ Lee comes out and Bryan tells her to leave but she won't. She wants to talk about their problems but he says she was the problem. Bryan wishes AJ was never born and says he will never take her back. He leaves her in the ring to cry.
* Natalya vs. AJ is up next. AJ takes out all her rage on Natalya in the corner and gets disqualified, still crying.
* A Damien Sandow promo airs.
* Hunico and Camacho come out next. Brodus Clay comes out with Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle is dressed like Brodus. Brodus gets the quick win.
* Backstage segment with Teddy Long, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil. Laurinaitis walks in and makes a joke of Teddy before leaving.
* Matt Striker is backstage with Randy Orton, who gets a big pop. Orton says his dad is fine after the attack last week and talks about Extreme Rules. Orton says Kane will see just how sick and twisted he can be.
* The Usos vs. Titus O'Neil and Darren Young is next. Young and O'Neil get the win after a Hart Attack combo move out of the corner.
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show is up next. Cody Rhodes interferes and hits a Disaster kick on Show, allowing Del Rio to get the win. Cody attacks Show after the match but just pisses him off. Show chases Cody off through the crowd.
* Ryback gets the squash win over local talent James Lerman.
* Backstage Teddy Long is dressed as a Queen's Guard and other Superstars mock him. Laurinaitis comes out of his office and welcomes Antonio Cesaro into his office.
* Six-man main event time. Daniel Bryan is out first followed by Mark Henry and then Cody Rhodes. Sheamus comes out next to a big pop. Orton is out next and The Great Khali. Cody interrupts Khali's entrance and takes out his knee, injuring him. Khali is helped to the back but Big Show comes out as his replacement. Cody isn't happy but starts the match against Orton. The end comes when Show hits the knockout punch on Cody and then the KO punch on Henry. Orton RKO's Henry for the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.