Re-Post: WWE RAW Results With Tons Of Video
Winners: Santino Marella and Zack Ryder
- We see footage from earlier of Brock Lesnar attacking Josh Mathews. Still to come, the contract signing. Back to commercial we go.
- Back from the break and Kane finally pulls Paul Bearer out of the freezer but puts him right back in.
- Primo and Epico are backstage arguing when Abraham Washington walks up. He asks them why are they being treated like jokes - not getting a WrestleMania match and having their entrance during commercial. He tells them to call him if they want guidance.
Brodus Clay and Hornswoggle vs. Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler
The next match is presented by Doritos Tacos from Taco Bell. Out first comes the team of Hornswoggle and Brodus Clay with the dancers.
Back from the break and out comes Vickie Guerrero to introduce Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger. Brodus and Ziggler start things out. Ziggler drops to his knees and wants Hornswoggle to come in. Hornswoggle gets the tag and kicks Ziggler in the face. Ziggler gets pissed and beats Horny around. Hornswoggle counters Ziggler and takes him down. Brodus comes in and runs over Swagger. Brodus hits the splash in teh corner and a headbutt Ziggler. Brodus grabs Swagger for the overhead suplex. Vickie comes in and smacks Brodus, causing the DQ.
Winners by DQ: Brodus Clay and Hornswoggle
- Vickie turns around to Clay's dancers. Vickie calls for a time out and grabs Clay's hat. She puts it on his head and starts dancing. Hornswoggle bites her butt and sends her running from the ring. Clay, Hornswoggle and his dancers dance to end it.
- We go to another Brock Lesnar video.
- Back from the break and out comes John Laurinaitis for the Extreme Rules contract signing. Laurinaitis says he is excited about the Extreme Rules main event. Laurinaitis introduces the man who he says will be the new face of WWE - Brock Lesnar. Lesnar comes out to more of a mixed reaction than he has received since returning. Out next comes John Cena to more boos than pops.
Cena's music hits and we wait but he does not appear. Lesnar takes the mic.
Lesnar calls Cena out. Lesnar says Cena is too scared to come out and that's fine. He wants to give Laurinaitis an explanation on why he was late tonight. Lesnar says since Cena doesn't have the balls to show up, Laurinaitis should have a seat so they can discuss business. Lesnar says he spent time this afternoon thinking about changes he wants and needs.
Lesnar says there is supposed to be a match on Sunday but he's not happy with the way things are going since he's been back. Lesnar has a list of changes and gives Laurinaitis a copy. He wants these changes made right now, before he signs the Extreme Rules contract. Lesnar says he isn't the same naive farm boy that was here 8 years ago. Lesnar says from now on, any thought that goes through Laurinaitis' head about what happens around here, it needs to be ran by Lesnar. Lesnar also wants Vince McMahon's private jet for when he comes to and from RAW each week. Lesnar says he doesn't like people, especially stupid people. Lesnar says another thing is that he will show up to RAW when he wants and how he wants. Lesnar says he won't be a puppet on a string like the other guys in the back. Lesnar brings up the $500,000 fine to Sheamus. Lesnar says Laurinaitis won't be fining him and in fact, he's going to be paying Lesnar more money. Until the demands are made, there is no match on Sunday, Lesnar says. The crowd starts to chant "you suck." Lesnar says he doesn't get annoyed by that.
Lesnar says RAW will now be known as "Monday Night RAW Starring Brock Lesnar." Lesnar tells Laurinaitis to make him happy. Laurinaitis agrees to the terms and Lesnar thanks him. Lesnar takes a pen to sign the contract and does. John Cena's music hits and here he comes.
Lesnar sits back in the chair as Cena hits the ring. Brock puts his fists up, kisses them and smirks at Cena. Cena has his own fist wrapped in his chain he had around his neck. Lesnar motions to Cena to sign the contract and then stands up. Cena won't sign it. Lesnar finally speaks and tells Cena to sign it. Lesnar says he feels a vibrating feeling come from Cena. Lesnar rants about feelings and feeling ways of feelings. He says the big bad boogeyman Brock Lesnar has been in Cena's mind and Cena is scared. Cena throws the contract and they square up. They never come to blows as Lesnar leaves the ring, still locking eyes with Cena. The go-home RAW for Extreme Rules goes off the air with Lesnar backing up the ramp.
WrestlingInc.com is the largest independently owned wrestling website in the world (Source: Alexa).
Like us on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below: