Winner by Count Out: Chris Jericho
- Back from the break and it's announced that Jericho and Show did not beat the clock. The Miz still has the top time with 4 minutes and 18 seconds.
Brodus Clay vs. JTG
We go to the ring and out comes Brodus Clay and his dancers. No Hornswoggle tonight. JTG is watching things from ringside and he doesn't look happy.
They lock up and Clay overpowers JTG and then dances a little. Clay won't let JTG get anything in and takes control of the match. Clay with a big scoop slam and an elbow drop. JTG counters and takes out Clay's legs. JTG runs the ropes and Clay knocks him out of the air with a headbutt. Clay with a big splash in the corner and an overhead suplex. Clay runs the ropes and hits the big splash for the pin.
Winner: Brodus Clay
- After the match, Clay brings some kids in the ring and has them dance around.
- We get a look back at Cena vs. Lesnar at Extreme Rules.
- They also show what happened between Lesnar and Triple H earlier tonight.
- Eve is backstage with Teddy Long and Laurinaitis. Eve says Teddy's presence is annoying Laurinaitis and tells him to leave. Eve tells Laurinaitis to sit down and calm down. Laurinaitis is upset. Eve says he has lost Lesnar, Lesnar is gone from WWE. Eve says WWE needs a leader right now and the entire world is watching Laurinaitis right now. She asks him what he's going to do? Who is John Cena's next opponent going to be? Laurinaitis stands up and says he knows who it will be and Cena won't like it.
We go to the ring and out comes Randy Orton for another Beat the Clock Challenge match. We to commercial as Orton makes his entrance.
Back from the break and out comes Vickie Guerrero to introduce Jack Swagger. We see The Miz watching backstage. Orton and Swagger must beat 4 minutes and 18 seconds. They lock up and go at it. Orton with a quick roll up. Swagger goes for Orton's leg and rams him back into the corner with shoulder thrusts. Orton moves and he hits the ring post. Orton with a roll up for 2. Orton comes out of the corner with a clothesline and another pin attempt. Swagger comes back and hits the Swagger Bomb for 2. Swagger goes for the gutwrench but Orton blocks it and hits a backbreaker for 2.
Swagger comes back and takes Orton to the corner again. Orton fights out but Swagger knocks him back down. Orton makes another comeback and hits the draping DDT. Orton preps for the RKO with 30 seconds left. Swagger blocks it and applies the ankle lock. Orton rolls out and sends Swagger into the turnbuckle. Orton hits the RKO and beats the clock with 2 seconds left. 4 minutes and 16 seconds is the new time to beat. We see The Miz watching backstage and he's upset.
Winner: Randy Orton
- It's announced that John Cena has been summoned to the ring to find out his Over the Limit opponent. Still to come, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Epico and Primo. Back to commercial.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Epico and Primo
Back from the break and out comes Rosa Mendes with the WWE Tag Team Champions Primo and Epico. The challengers R-Truth and Kofi Kingston are out next.
Primo and Truth start things off and go at it. Truth takes control and sends Primo out to the floor. Epico and Primo regroup on the floor as we go back to commercial.
Jim Ross Blogs About The WWE Brand Split, How TNA And NXT Will Be Affected, More
Lucha Underground's Willie Mack Talks About Having His NXT Contract Rescinded, Using The Stunner
The 50 Greatest Wrestlers Of The Last 50 Years: Who Is 30?
Stephanie McMahon Talks Her Favorite Wrestler, Injuring Her Neck At Concert, Training, More
WWE Pulls New John Cena Merchandise, Hideo Itami On His Return, WWE On Superstar Betrayals
John Cena Talks Enzo Amore And Big Cass, Shane McMahon Being Back With WWE, Camp WWE
Lana Training At The WWE Performance Center, WWE NXT Superstar Suffers Stinger, WWE Power Rankings
How Old Is Seth Rollins Today?, CM Punk Does Running Man Challenge (Video), Split WWE Referee Crews
Dixie Carter On Signing Recently Released WWE Stars, Rumors Of TNA's Financial Situtation
Backstage WWE Brand Split Updates, Women's Division Talk, RAW And SmackDown Leaders, John Cena, More
Paige Gets New Tattoo For Alberto Del Rio? (Photos)
Steve Austin On Brand Split, If There Should Be Two World Titles, WWE Not Having "Incredible Depth"
WWE Planning Big RAW Episodes, WWE Star Shares Embarrassing Moment With TMZ, PPV Announce Teams
John Cena Wearing New Gear For RAW Return, Sitdown Interview On WWE NXT, Drew Gulak - WWE CWC
Backstage News On Dana Brooke's WWE Status, Seth Rollins In New WWE 360 Video, SmackDown Top 10
More On WWE Brand Split, Why WWE May Load Up Debut, SmackDown Airing Live Outside Of U.S., Touring