Winner by Count Out: Chris Jericho
- Back from the break and it's announced that Jericho and Show did not beat the clock. The Miz still has the top time with 4 minutes and 18 seconds.
Brodus Clay vs. JTG
We go to the ring and out comes Brodus Clay and his dancers. No Hornswoggle tonight. JTG is watching things from ringside and he doesn't look happy.
They lock up and Clay overpowers JTG and then dances a little. Clay won't let JTG get anything in and takes control of the match. Clay with a big scoop slam and an elbow drop. JTG counters and takes out Clay's legs. JTG runs the ropes and Clay knocks him out of the air with a headbutt. Clay with a big splash in the corner and an overhead suplex. Clay runs the ropes and hits the big splash for the pin.
Winner: Brodus Clay
- After the match, Clay brings some kids in the ring and has them dance around.
- We get a look back at Cena vs. Lesnar at Extreme Rules.
- They also show what happened between Lesnar and Triple H earlier tonight.
- Eve is backstage with Teddy Long and Laurinaitis. Eve says Teddy's presence is annoying Laurinaitis and tells him to leave. Eve tells Laurinaitis to sit down and calm down. Laurinaitis is upset. Eve says he has lost Lesnar, Lesnar is gone from WWE. Eve says WWE needs a leader right now and the entire world is watching Laurinaitis right now. She asks him what he's going to do? Who is John Cena's next opponent going to be? Laurinaitis stands up and says he knows who it will be and Cena won't like it.
We go to the ring and out comes Randy Orton for another Beat the Clock Challenge match. We to commercial as Orton makes his entrance.
Back from the break and out comes Vickie Guerrero to introduce Jack Swagger. We see The Miz watching backstage. Orton and Swagger must beat 4 minutes and 18 seconds. They lock up and go at it. Orton with a quick roll up. Swagger goes for Orton's leg and rams him back into the corner with shoulder thrusts. Orton moves and he hits the ring post. Orton with a roll up for 2. Orton comes out of the corner with a clothesline and another pin attempt. Swagger comes back and hits the Swagger Bomb for 2. Swagger goes for the gutwrench but Orton blocks it and hits a backbreaker for 2.
Swagger comes back and takes Orton to the corner again. Orton fights out but Swagger knocks him back down. Orton makes another comeback and hits the draping DDT. Orton preps for the RKO with 30 seconds left. Swagger blocks it and applies the ankle lock. Orton rolls out and sends Swagger into the turnbuckle. Orton hits the RKO and beats the clock with 2 seconds left. 4 minutes and 16 seconds is the new time to beat. We see The Miz watching backstage and he's upset.
Winner: Randy Orton
- It's announced that John Cena has been summoned to the ring to find out his Over the Limit opponent. Still to come, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Epico and Primo. Back to commercial.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Epico and Primo
Back from the break and out comes Rosa Mendes with the WWE Tag Team Champions Primo and Epico. The challengers R-Truth and Kofi Kingston are out next.
Primo and Truth start things off and go at it. Truth takes control and sends Primo out to the floor. Epico and Primo regroup on the floor as we go back to commercial.
Paul Heyman Blasts Roman Reigns & Top WWE Superstars, Possible Match For Brock Lesnar In The Works?
Shinsuke Nakamura Reveals Why He Left NJPW For WWE
Edge Talks Once Exchanging Gear With The Undertaker At WrestleMania, Working With Hulk Hogan
Bruce Prichard Talks Arranging Sable's Playboy Deal
The Undertaker Discussion On The WWE Network, Interesting Ric Flair Live Q&A (Video), Dolph Ziggler
Jerry Jarrett Responds To Bruce Prichard About Being Brought In To Replace Vince McMahon In The 90s
Simon Gotch Reveals Who He'd Want To Feud With If He Returned To WWE, Talks CM Punk's UFC Career
NXT Superstar Injured And Requiring Surgery
Steve Austin Recalls Brian Pillman Givng Him One Of His Worst Beatings In The Ring
Backstage Updates On The Undertaker Working WWE SummerSlam
Enzo Amore On Who Was His Best Friend On The Road, Praises Two Top RAW Stars
WWE To Run A Major Indie Wrestling Event In 2019?
Eli Drake On Who Was Responsible For His WWE Firing
NXT Superstar Injured And Requiring Surgery
Jim Ross Has A Message For Big Cass: 'Don't Do Anything Stupid, Just Get Better'
Why The Bar Has Been Off WWE TV, Triple H Hypes WWE Network Specials (Video), Jeff Hardy Artwork