We go to the ring and out comes the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. Big Show is out next.
The bell rings and Show takes Cody to the corner with punches and big chops. Show tosses Cody across the ring and goes back to work in the corner. Show runs into boots and hits a Disaster Kick. Show grabs Cody's leg and tosses him again. Show goes for the knockout punch but Cody ducks out of the ring. Cody grabs his title and goes to leave but Show stops him. Cody escapes the ring again and runs off with his title as the referee counts him out.
Winner by Count Out: Big Show
- After the match, Show takes the mic and tells Cody to come back but he doesn't. The music of Eve Torres hits and out comes the Executive Administrator. Eve tells Show to apologize for making fun of John Laurinaitis earlier. Show says he's sorry but that's not good enough for Eve. Eve calls him a freak and brings up his job. She wants him to apologize again. Show sucks it up and says he apologizes for making fun of John Laurinaitis' voice. Show leaves the ring as Eve smirks.
- Back from the break and we see footage of Kofi Kingston and R-Truth winning the WWE Tag Team Titles from Primo and Epico last week.
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring and out come the new WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth. Vickie Guerrero comes out next to botch Dolph Ziggler's entrance. Ziggler comes out with Jack Swagger behind him.
They lock up and go at it. We see Primo, Epico, Rosa Mendes and Abraham Washington watching backstage. Kofi leaps in the corner and misses. Dolph rolls him up for 2. Ziggler connects with a big dropkick and covers for 2. We see AW and his stable watching again when Mason Ryan appears to watch. Dolph misses in the ring and Kofi makes a comeback. Kofi hits his usual moves and then the Boom Drop. Swagger distracts Kofi and Dolph goes for the sleeper. Kofi fights him off and hits the SOS for a 2 count. Truth and Vickie distract the referee arguing. Swagger pushes Kofi off the second rope. Ziggler takes advantage and hits the Zig Zag for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- We see John Cena getting ready for his interview with Cole. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is in the ring. He introduces John Cena live via satellite. Cena thanks the fans. He says he's cleared to compete but has to get his elbow drained twice a day. Cole asks if he will be able to wrestle at Over the Limit. Cena says a group of doctors recommend that he shouldn't compete for a few months. Cena says those doctors don't know who they're dealing with. Nothing will keep him from facing off against Laurinaitis. Cena says he asked the Board of Directors not to take action against Laurinaitis until after Over the Limit. Cole says he's impressed with watching tapes of Laurinaitis and suggests Cena is scared. Cena admits he's scared... scared Laurinaitis will hurt himself first before Cena can get his hands on him. Cena says he will kick Laurinaitis' ass at Over the Limit.
- Kelly Kelly is walking backstage with Divas Champion Layla. Back to commercial.
Maxine and Natalya vs. Layla and Kelly Kelly
Back from the break and Natalya waits in the ring with her partner Maxine. Beth Phoenix joins Cole and Lawler on commentary. Out next comes the team of Kelly Kelly and WWE Divas Champion Layla.
Low Ki On Who GFW Should Sign For X Division, Sonjay Dutt On If WWE Copied His Push For Jinder Mahal
Asuka Makes WWE History, CM Punk To Write Marvel Comic, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson WWE 2K18 Video
How Old Is Paige Today?, Big Show Continues Injury Angle From RAW (Photo), The Bella Twins
Roman Reigns And Bayley At Comic Con, Daniel Bryan Note, Austin Aries Teases Ring Return
Brie Bella Says Daniel Bryan Will Wrestle Again, Even If It Isn't For WWE
Matt Hardy On GFW Star Sitting Out, Jinder Mahal Clarifies Recent Report, Drew McIntyre Doc (Video)
Matches And Preview For Tonight's GFW Destination X Special
NJPW Star Gets Head Tattoo (Video), Naito On G1 Climax, Kushida Vs. Bushi Full Match, New NJPW Merch
WWE SmackDown Results - Baron Corbin Cashes In, Final SummerSlam Hype, John Cena Vs. Jinder Mahal
Ric Flair Still In Critical Condition, Update On His Health, What Kind Of Surgery He Had On Monday
Paige Comments On Her WWE Status And Return (Video)
AJ Styles Reveals Who He Wants To Face At WrestleMania 34
Update On Ric Flair's Health, Fiancee Says He's Dealing With "Multiple Organ Problems"
GFW Star On Why He Turned Down Offer From WWE
Baron Corbin Cashes In His Money In The Bank Briefcase (Video)
Title Match Moved To WWE SummerSlam Pre-show