Re-Post: WWE RAW Results With Tons Of Video
Winner by Count Out: Big Show
- After the match, Show takes the mic and tells Cody to come back but he doesn't. The music of Eve Torres hits and out comes the Executive Administrator. Eve tells Show to apologize for making fun of John Laurinaitis earlier. Show says he's sorry but that's not good enough for Eve. Eve calls him a freak and brings up his job. She wants him to apologize again. Show sucks it up and says he apologizes for making fun of John Laurinaitis' voice. Show leaves the ring as Eve smirks.
- Back from the break and we see footage of Kofi Kingston and R-Truth winning the WWE Tag Team Titles from Primo and Epico last week.
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring and out come the new WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth. Vickie Guerrero comes out next to botch Dolph Ziggler's entrance. Ziggler comes out with Jack Swagger behind him.
They lock up and go at it. We see Primo, Epico, Rosa Mendes and Abraham Washington watching backstage. Kofi leaps in the corner and misses. Dolph rolls him up for 2. Ziggler connects with a big dropkick and covers for 2. We see AW and his stable watching again when Mason Ryan appears to watch. Dolph misses in the ring and Kofi makes a comeback. Kofi hits his usual moves and then the Boom Drop. Swagger distracts Kofi and Dolph goes for the sleeper. Kofi fights him off and hits the SOS for a 2 count. Truth and Vickie distract the referee arguing. Swagger pushes Kofi off the second rope. Ziggler takes advantage and hits the Zig Zag for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- We see John Cena getting ready for his interview with Cole. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is in the ring. He introduces John Cena live via satellite. Cena thanks the fans. He says he's cleared to compete but has to get his elbow drained twice a day. Cole asks if he will be able to wrestle at Over the Limit. Cena says a group of doctors recommend that he shouldn't compete for a few months. Cena says those doctors don't know who they're dealing with. Nothing will keep him from facing off against Laurinaitis. Cena says he asked the Board of Directors not to take action against Laurinaitis until after Over the Limit. Cole says he's impressed with watching tapes of Laurinaitis and suggests Cena is scared. Cena admits he's scared... scared Laurinaitis will hurt himself first before Cena can get his hands on him. Cena says he will kick Laurinaitis' ass at Over the Limit.
- Kelly Kelly is walking backstage with Divas Champion Layla. Back to commercial.
Maxine and Natalya vs. Layla and Kelly Kelly
Back from the break and Natalya waits in the ring with her partner Maxine. Beth Phoenix joins Cole and Lawler on commentary. Out next comes the team of Kelly Kelly and WWE Divas Champion Layla.
Layla starts things out with Maxine and clotheslines her. Beth vs. Layla is announced for Over the Limit. Layla covers Maxine but Natalya tries to come in, only to be stopped by Kelly Kelly. Maxine attacks from behind but Layla rolls her up for another pin attempt. Layla and Maxine go at it for a minute before Layla hits her finisher for the win.