WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with another blog full of random tidbits. Here are some highlights:
- Keep an eye on Antonio Cesaro who will compete Friday night on Smackdown. Potential impact player.
- Education, intelligence and natural athleticism are three elements that are closely evaluated when looking at potential WWE performers. I still believe 'IT' cannot be taught but can be cultivated/enhanced.
- Excited for what I perceive will be a big week in Florida next week. I'm loving working in WWE Development.
- Will the utilization of more submission finishers become more prolific in WWE? Stay tuned.
- Biggest things that young wrestlers need to focus upon....just my personal two cents..know who you are, be aggressive, slow down a touch, and be the kind of human that you'd want to have working for your company.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.