- TNA announced that they will be returning to the the UK and Ireland in January 2013. Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Rob Van Dam, Velvet Sky and Gail Kim have so far been announced for the five-event tour, which will take place in Dublin, Glasgow, Nottingham, Manchester and London's Wembley Arena. The show in London will see two episodes of Impact Wrestling taped. Also, for the first time ever, the Lockdown steel cage will be a part of each show.
"This is the first time that the Lockdown steel cage has ever left US soil," said TNA President Dixie Carter. "Those matches will really be something special.
"Taping TNA IMPACT WRESTLING at Wembley this January was a high point in the 10 year history of this company, so coming back in 2013 is something everyone is looking forward to."
Here are the dates and locations for the UK and Ireland events:
* Monday, January 21: Dublin National Stadium in Dublin, Ireland
* Wednesday, January 23: Glasgow Braehead Arena in Glasgow, Scotland
* Thursday, January 24: Nottingham Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, England
* Friday, January 25: Manchester Arena in Manchester, England
* Saturday January 26: London Wembley Arena in London, England
- Twitter users, get a follow from us! Simply follow us at twitter.com/WrestlingInc and then retweet our post for tonight's TNA Sacrifice coverage by clicking the "Follow" button below and we will follow you.
- As noted this morning, Hulk Hogan's Micro Championship Wrestling will be holding an event at the Concert Pub North in Houston, Texas on Sunday, June 10th. PWTorch.com pointed out that the event is being held on the same day as TNA's Slammiversary pay-per-view in Arlington, Texas.
The Concert Pub's website has Hogan prominently featured on a promotional poster for the event, while TNA mentions Hogan being at the pay-per-view in the promo below. It's over 250 miles between both events, so it's unlikely that Hogan will be able to make both. It remains to be seen which event Hogan will attend.