Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on May 11th in Glens Falls, NY drew more than 5,500 fans for $230,000.
* RAW on May 12th in Syracuse, NY drew 5,500 fans for $195,000.
* SmackDown on May 12th in Newark, DE drew 3,200 fans for $105,000.
* RAW on May 13th in Rochester, NY drew 5,500 fans for $190,000.
* SmackDown on May 13th in Youngstown, OH drew 3,500 fans for $100,000.
- Regarding Kharma's status, she has been ready to return for a while but with the recent change in Divas Title storyline, WWE creative currently has nothing for her at last word.
TNA Vs. GFW Storyline Update, Live Impact Wrestling This Month?, Eric Young - GFW
Update On WWE Fan Hit With Car Door, SI Catches Up With Former WWE Star, Tough Enough, Total Divas
Austin Aries Comments On His ROH Return, Says Vegas Is Just The Start, Who's Coming With Him?
Official Details On Kelly Kelly's New Reality TV Show
John Cena Thanks Chicago, Former WWE Star Submits Character Video To WWE, Tonight's WWE TV Tapings
Steve Austin Responds To Roddy Piper Rumors, Talks Why Piper Is No Longer With Podcast One, More
Wrestling INC. Podcast: Brock Lesnar Smashes Car, Gilbert Melendez Fails Drug Test, & More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar Destroys A Car, More
Chyna Talks About The Last Time She Saw Triple H, What Happened During Her Trip To WWE Headquarters
Randy Orton Gets Engaged, Brock Lesnar's Most Unusual Opponents, Total Divas Preview
Jim Ross Blogs About Rumored Backstage Problems With WWE Superstar, EC3 Winning TNA Title
Fan Hit By Car Door During WWE RAW Angle