Winner by DQ: Daniel Bryan
- After the match, Kane rolls Bryan back into the ring and chokeslams him. Kane chokeslams him again before leaving the ring. Punk goes in the ring to "check" on Bryan. Punk applies the Anaconda Vice and Bryan taps. Punk lets up and mocks Bryan by chanting yes.
- Still to come, Cena and Sheamus teaming up in the main event. Back to commercial.
- AJ Lee stops CM Punk backstage. She says she enjoyed watching him beat up Daniel Bryan. He says maybe she's not crazy but she's sadistic. She starts to lose it and cry. He hesitates but hugs her and says everything will be fine. He tells her to stop crying and she does. He says he sort of digs crazy chicks and walks off.
- Justin Roberts introduces the new Intercontinental Champion Christian and out he comes as we go to commercial.
Christian vs. Jinder Mahal
Back from the break and out comes Jinder Mahal. They lock up and Mahal strikes first. Christian catches him with a neckbreaker and a missile dropkick from the corner. Mahal ends up dumping Christian out to the floor and working him over on the apron. Mahal drops several knees and a suplex for 2.
Christian comes back and hits the sunset flip from the corner for 2. Christian with right hands and a forearm. Christian with the drop down right hand and elbow from the second rope. Mahal blocks Killswitch and drops Christian with a big boot. Christian comes back and hits Killswitch. He goes back to the top and hits a big splash for the win.
- Still to come tonight, Cena and Sheamus vs. 3 mystery opponents. Kelly Kelly is backstage walking as we take another commercial break.
Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly
Back from the break and out comes Kelly Kelly followed by Beth Phoenix. Beth tackles Kelly and punches her. She starts stomping and then scoop slams Kelly. Beth with an elbow drop and a leg drop for a 2 count.
We see Layla watching backstage as Kelly fights back. Beth cuts her off and knocks her to the mat. Beth rubs her face into the mat and slams her by her hair. Beth misses a splash in the corner. Kelly with a Thesz Press. Kelly beats Beth up in the corner. She goes for the back elbow in the corner but Beth knocks her out and hits the Glam Slam for the win.
Winner: Beth Phoenix
- We see Laurinaitis backstage riding his scooter around as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and out first comes the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus followed by his partner John Cena. Vickie Guerrero comes out next and says she's thrilled to still be a part of People Power. She introduces Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger as two of the opponents. Out next comes Tensai with Sakomoto.
The Lumberjacks start coming out and it's all heel wrestlers. David Otunga, Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, Epico, Primo, Drew McIntrye and several others. Sheamus starts things off with Dolph. They lock up and Sheamus takes Ziggler down first. Sheamus takes Ziggler down and drops him with a shoulder. Laurinaitis appears on the stage to watch the match. Sheamus keeps control of Ziggler and gets a 2 count.
WWE Fury Of Chokeslams, Kofi Kingston And Bubba Ray Dudley Talk MSG, Sasha Banks And Bayley
Rashad Evans Returns To The UFC After Two Years, Ronda Rousey Gets Called Out, More
Kurt Angle Returns To Action, TNA Crowd Shots From Saturday Night, Gail Kim Vs. Awesome Kong, More
Daniel Cormier And Alexander Gustafsson Have Close Championship Fight, Jon Jones Next?
Final Card For Tonight's TNA Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View, Live Coverage Reminder
Photos: Billy Corgan Inducts Earl Hebner Into The TNA Hall Of Fame At Live Event
WWE Fan Ejected From Live Event, WWE Network To Air NXT Festival Matches?, Update On Carmella
WWE "Live From MSG: Lesnar Vs. Big Show" Results - Steel Cage Match, Team PCB, Kane, More
Why John Cena Is Taking Time Off, Top WWE Star And Hall Of Famer Added To Tour, Daniel Bryan Removed
Finn Balor Responds To CM Punk's Balor - Grado Comment, WWE NXT Attendance Note, Birthdays
Final Card For Tonight's Live WWE Network Special From MSG, Live Coverage Reminder
Scott Hall Talks Being "Uncomfortable" After WWE Return, Giving Sting His "Crow" Gimmick, Drug Abuse