- Combat Zone Wrestling presents a benefit show for the Fox Chase Cancer Center on Friday, June 1 at the Vogt Recreation Center in Philadelphia, PA. More information and tickets are available at http://CZWrestling.com.
- WrestleShark.com has an hour long interview with Nasty Boy Jerry Saggs, you can check it out by clicking here.
- A new wrestling book, "Grassroots Wrestling - A Promoter's Tale," is available on Amazon.com by clicking here. The book shares author Dr. Tom Caiazzo's experiences from the promotional side of the independent professional wrestling scene.
- Memphis Heat: The True Story of Memphis Wrasslin' has been picked up for distribution on iTunes. You can get more information at memphis-heat.com.
- "Headbanger Mosh" Chaz talks about an indy match that got a little stiff and throwing out the first pitch at a Phillies game in his most recent podcast, you can check it out at this link.
- Arda Ocal of The Score Television Network recently spoke with WWE Hall Of Famer Johnny Rodz. During the interview, Rods shared his thoughts on some of his former students.
"I'm very proud of [Bill DeMott]," said Rodz. "The hardest workers I think that's moving around is D-Von Dudley and Bubba Dudley. These guys have been going on and on and I don't think they're ever gonna stop, and they have been on for quite a while."
You can check out the full interview below:
Thanks to Devin Cutting for contributing to this article. Got a news tip? Send it to us by clicking here.
Spoilers: WWE Tapes Another NXT Dusty Rhodes Classic Match, New Tournament Matches Set
WWE NXT Results From Jacksonville (9/3): Apollo Crews Vs. Baron Corbin, Bayley, Nia Jax In Action
Sabu Addresses Rumors Of Blood, Feces And Needles In His Hotel Room
WWE Acknowledges Engagement, Update On Status Of WWE Total Divas, Daniel Bryan Going Overseas
Video Of John Cena's Possible Injury At Tonight's Live Event
More On A Possible John Cena Injury
Eric Bischoff Comments On WCW Nitro Anniversary, Teases A New Wrestling Project?, More
TNA Announcer Gets Married To TNA Knockout, More On The GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown Match
Big Title Match Possibly Moved?, WWE Superstar Gets A New Finish, Ringside Or Riot, More
WWE Star Returning To Team With Roman Reigns And Dean Ambrose Against The Wyatt Family?
John Cena Possibly Injured At Tonight's WWE Live Event
Steve Austin Critical Of Stephen Amell At WWE SummerSlam, Reveals Why Match Was Embarrassing