Re-Post: WWE RAW Results With Tons Of Video
- We open up with a look back at WWE's Over the Limit pay-per-view where Big Show helped John Laurinaitis defeat John Cena. We see footage from last week's RAW Supershow where Show explained his actions.
- We're live from the New Orleans Arena as Big Show makes his way out in a suit. Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW and he's joined by Jerry Lawler.
Show smiles as the crowd boos him. He says this is him doing his job - smiling. Show says it was always easy making the people smile but it was a calculated business decision. Show says he made a living at it. Show calls himself a businessman who just happened to be a giant. He says that's all over now. Show says he doesn't have to put on that smile anymore because he has an iron-clad contract. The crowd starts to chant for Cena.
Show says he's set for life. He can do what he wants, when he wants, to who he wants and doesn't have to worry about putting smiles on peoples faces. Show says he's not an entertainer, he's a giant. Show says no one is in his league. He knocks NFL players, NBA players, UFC fighters and his fellow WWE Superstars. Show says nobody came to his defense when he was on his knees begging. Minutes after he lost his job, this happened... he shows footage of Brodus Clay and his dancers in the ring with kids two weeks ago. This angers Show. Show knocks the fans and John Cena some more. Show has been talking for 10 minutes now and shows the footage of Cena making jokes at Laurinaitis two weeks ago about being a loser. Show says that must be all he is to the fans - one big joke. Show says Cena hurt him when he showed that he didn't' care so last week, Show hurt him. Show says what he will do to Cena at No Way Out isn't pretty. Cena will be standing in the ring with an unstoppable giant. Show goes on about No Way Out until his music hits and he exits the ring.
- Still to come tonight, CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan in a non-title match. If Bryan wins, he earns a title shot. We see United States Champion Santino Marella backstage warming up for a match against Alberto Del Rio. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see footage of last week where Santino Marella defeated Ricardo Rodriguez.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Santino Marella
We go to the ring and Ricardo Rodriguez begins the introduction as Alberto Del Rio comes in driving a Bentley. Out next comes the WWE United States Champion Santino Marella for this non-title match.
The bell rings and Del Rio attacks. Del Rio beats Santino down and unloads on him. Santino comes back and brings out the Cobra. Del Rio blocks it and applies the cross armbreaker. Santino taps out to end it.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- After the match, Del Rip rps off the Cobra as Ricardo gets in Santino's face and announces Del Rio the winner. Del Rio shoves the Cobra in Santino's mouth.
- Eve Torres is backstage with Alex Riley. He says she's doing a fantastic job and talks about how good she looks. Big Show walks up. Eve says John Laurinaitis is letting Show pick his opponent tonight. Eve walks off and Show stares at Riley. Show tells him to relax, he's not picking him. Show says but there is a message he would like to send to the WWE locker room. Show slams Riley face first into the concrete wall and walks off. Back to commercial.