Sting Discusses TNA's Hall Of Fame, Almost Joining WWE, His Retirement And More
|By Marc Middleton | June 07, 2012 | Comments|
* Sting talked about how he was very close to signing with WWE before last year's WrestleMania event. He was surprised the two sides didn't reach an agreement so he could face The Undertaker. Sting said Taker was the one guy he would like to work with that he hasn't besides some of the younger talents in TNA.
* He has had discussions with a publisher about writing an autobiography.
* He named Austin Aries, Magnus, James Storm and Bobby Roode as the future stars.
* He's interested in working behind the scenes and possibly in a creative role once his in-ring career is finished.
* For now, Sting said he is planning on retiring with TNA. He said he thinks every year will be his last but it's hard to walk away from TNA when they're "not quite there." His interest and motivation have gone up in the last year.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.