|By Marc Middleton | June 07, 2012 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on June 1st in Alexandria, Louisiana drew 5,300 fans for $150,000
* RAW on June 2nd in Mobile, Alabama drew 3,500 fans for $120,000
* SmackDown on June 2nd in Augusta, Georgia drew 4,500 fans for $120,000
* RAW on June 3rd in Birmingham, Alabama drew 5,500 fans for $140,000
* SmackDown on June 3rd in Savannah, Georgia drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
- Early this morning, Randy Orton finally commented on Twitter and said that his suspension ends in 50 days, which would put him back Friday, July 27th, two days before the reported July 29th. A fan asked Orton if he will be returning as a heel because of the suspension. Orton said "we can only pray."
If Orton does return on July 27th, that would mean his suspension began May 25th, which was the night he appeared on RAW and laid The Miz out with a RKO. Orton was not used at the SmackDown tapings that week and his suspension was announced the next day, Wednesday.
Finally, a fan asked Orton why he was suspended. Orton replied:
"When I'm able to tell you, I will. Until then, don't believe everything you read!"
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Jim Ross Blogs About Steve Austin At WrestleMania 32, Brock Lesnar And Paul Heyman, Raw Main Event
CM Punk Training Video, Over A Dozen UFC Fighters Released, UFC 189 Embedded
Another Term Banned By WWE?, Name At WWE Tryout In Japan
Former WWE Developmental Territory Being Sold
TNA Vs. GFW Storyline Update, Live Impact Wrestling This Month?, Eric Young - GFW
Update On WWE Fan Hit With Car Door, SI Catches Up With Former WWE Star, Tough Enough, Total Divas
Austin Aries Comments On His ROH Return, Says Vegas Is Just The Start, Who's Coming With Him?
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar Destroys A Car, More
Chyna Talks About The Last Time She Saw Triple H, What Happened During Her Trip To WWE Headquarters
Randy Orton Gets Engaged, Brock Lesnar's Most Unusual Opponents, Total Divas Preview
Jim Ross Blogs About Rumored Backstage Problems With WWE Superstar, EC3 Winning TNA Title
Fan Hit By Car Door During WWE RAW Angle