As I've said, I'll shill charity shows concerning cancer and other causes whenever possible here.
Here are two:
Pro Wrestling Benefit for Special Olympics of Haralson County, 06/23/12, in Buchanan, GA
Team WILLpower's Brandon McClure has been hard at work putting together a great show in support of a great cause. Please make plans to join us on June 23rd for an exciting night of professional wrestling and help support the Special Olympics of Haralson County. Brandon is just one of the many athletes that will benefit from your support!
Advance tickets are only $5!! Tickets at the door will $8 with kids 5 and under FREE! Call the number above for tickets or contact Brandon McClure directly.
Team WILLpower presents a Pro Wrestling Benefit for Special Olympics of Haralson County
All proceeds go directly to Special Olympics of Haralason County.
When: June 23rd - Doors Open at 6:30pm, Bell time is 7:30pm.
Where: Haralson County Recreation Center Center, 25 Recreation Lane, Buchanan, GA 30113
The following matches have been confirmed:
* Eli Daniels vs Stupid (w/Tweety);
* Kaiden Knight & Playboy vs Best Friends Forever (Adorable Anthony Andrews & Marvelous Michael Stevens);
* The Georgia Cowboy vs Brian Alexander;
* Drew Adler vs Bobby Hayes;
* Family First (Frankie Valentine, Josh Storm, Kody Jack & Stanley Robinson) vs The Immoral Minority (Billy Knight, Billy Jack, "The Rocker" Terry Lawler & Peanut) in a Survival of the Fittest Lumberjack Match;
As members of each team are eliminated they must leave the ring area.
Haralson County Sheriff Department officers will be surrounding the ring and will ensure that the action stay in the ring.
The UK's Charity Appeal Wrestling Shows) presents "Rise Above The Rest" , with all profits going to the Teenage Cancer Trust on Friday, 29th June 2012 at The Hightown Club, Oxon Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 ODZ. Tickets only £5 each. Reserve by calling 07590 109866! Doors open 7pm, show starts 7.30pm.
MATCHES ANNOUNCED SO FAR :
* Winner gets a CAWS Wildcard Title shot vs 'Perfect' P.T. Player -
'The Future' CJ Gunner VS 'The Earl Of Excellence' Robert Rochester Rose!
* 'The Renegade' Marcus Phayer VS 'Bad Boy' Joey Naylor!
* Cabbie Klowaski & Vulture VS Fracture The Clown & Rabbit!
CAWS WRESTLING STARS CONFIRMED TO APPEAR SO FAR :
* Former TNA & ROH, and one of British Wrestling's biggest stars, 'Wonderkid' Jonny Storm
* CAWS Wildcard Champion 'Perfect' P.T. Player w/'The Perfect Princess' Kherington Steele, & 'The Teenage Dream' Drewy Staniforth
* Kevin Carter
* 'Teetotal' Thomas Stevens
* Chris Sharpe
* 'The Blackheart' Rudi
* Chris Hawk
And some big names, and surprises to be announced over the upcoming days and weeks. Visit cawswrestling.com for constant updates, as well as this event wall! #SupportTheCAWS!
Also coming up, Combat Zone Wrestling presents: Tournament of Death 11 on Saturday, June 23 at The Ultraviolent Underground, located at 139 Ebenezer Church Road, Townsend, DE with a 2:30 pm belltime.
First round matchups...
NOI Drunken Scaffold Match
DEVON MOORE vs. LUCKY tHURTeen vs. DANNY HAVOC
Ultraviolent Ladders Match (Dedicated to the memory of JC Bailey)
DRAKE YOUNGER vs. RORY MONDO
Pains in the Glass Match
CZW World and Ultraviolent Underground Champion MASADA vs. SCOT SUMMERS
Ultraviolent Bats Match
'BULLDOZER' MATT TREMONT vs the returning ABDULLAH KOBAYASHI
A non-tournament action already scheduled:
Former Partners Get Ultraviolent - Fans Bring the Weapons
'CHAINSAW' JOE GACY vs. RYAN SLATER
Tickets are priced at $35 for 1st row, $30 for 2nd row, and $25 for general admission. Click here to purchase CZW tickets online, or buy them at the door before the show. Doors open at 2:00PM.
For directions to the Ultraviolent Underground, go to this link on Google Maps, or enter 139 Ebenezer Church Road, Townsend, DE into your car's GPS device.
For media requests, vendor space and sponsorship opportunities contact [email protected]
Updated information can be found on CZW's Tournament of Death XI Facebook Fanpage.
Until next time...
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.