Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's show, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
- Tonight's WWE RAW Supershow opens up with the normal opening video. We're live from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut as the pyro goes off and Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW. Justin Roberts introduces John Laurinaitis and out he comes to the ring.
Laurinaitis goes to introduce himself to everyone when No Chance hits and out comes Vince McMahon to a big pop from the crowd.
Vince won't shake his hand because he doesn't know where it's been. Vince wants to get right to the job evaluation. Vince asks why he shouldn't fire Laurinaitis right now. Laurinaitis says two words - people power. He fumbles his words and says he listens to the people, he empowers them and they love him for it. Vince asks the fans if they love Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis sucks up to Vince. A "fire Johnny" chant breaks out in the crowd. Laurinaitis says he and Vince have a lot in common. Laurinaitis says they're both astute businessmen. Vince brings up the Brock Lesnar situation and Laurinaitis blames it on Triple H. Vince brings up re-signing Big Show to a big contract with a bonus. Vince says Show hasn't performed well since 1999 and calls him a horrible investment for WWE. Laurinaitis says this is a new Big Show. Laurinaitis goes on and Vince insults him. The music of Sheamus hits and out comes the World Heavyweight Champion.
Sheamus says he felt it was his duty to come out here. Sheamus says Laurinaitis was right, he's a friend. He's such a good friend that he will fire you half-a-million dollars and hold a personal vendetta because you bump into him. Vince says "Fire Johnny" is now trending worldwide on Twitter. The crowd pops for Vince. Sheamus calls Laurinaitis the worse General Manager in WWE history. Sheamus asks Vince to kick Laurinaitis out on his ass. Laurinaitis says Sheamus does not represent the locker room. Laurinaitis is going to the back to find an opponent that will make Sheamus sorry. He storms off but Vince stop him. Vince says it better be a good opponent. Vince says every match tonight better be impressive. If not, then at the end of the night, Laurinaitis will hear these two famous words: "YOU'RE FIRED!" Laurinaitis leaves the ring as No Chance plays again. Vince takes a seat on Ace's scooter and rides it up the ramp as the crowd pops and Sheamus looks on. Vince rides the scooter to the top of the stage and runs it off the stage. Vince strolls off to the back as we go to commercial.
Sheamus vs. Tensai
Back from the break and Sheamus waits for his opponent. Cole mentions Alberto Del Rio's concussion. They're blaming it on the overhead shots from The Great Khali on SmackDown. John Laurinaitis comes out and says the opponent for Sheamus is not in a good mood. Tensai's music hits and out he comes with Sakomoto.
The bell rings and they lock up. They tangle around and go to the corner before locking up again. Tensai drops Sheamus with a big shoulder. They lock up again and Sheamus applies a headlock. They collide with shoulders. Tensai smacks Sheamus. Sheamus unloads with rights and backs Tensai into the corner. Tensai runs into a big boot and Sheamus takes out Tensai's leg. Sheamus with knees and elbows to the head now. Tensai turns it back around and beats Sheamus down in the corner.
Tensai drops Sheamus again with an elbow to the mouth. Sheaums tries for another comeback and clotheslines Tensai over the top but Sheamus also falls out. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and they're trading big shots in the corner. Sheamus goes down after a knee to the head. Tensai whips Sheamus hard into the corner and he goes down again. Tensai with a big splash to the back. Tensai climbs to the second rope and comes down with a big splash but Sheamus kicks out at 2. We see that Sheamus is busted open now. Sheamus comes back with headbutts and big right hands. Sheamus with a spear in the corner and a big knee lift. Sheamus takes Tensai down with a forearm for a 2 count. Tensai fights back with elbows to the head. Sheamus gets dumped to the apron but fights his way back in. Sheamus with a series of big forearms to the chest now.
Sheamus comes off the top rope but Tensai catches him and powerbombs him for a close 2 count. Tensai with headbutts to the face. More back and forth. Tensai turns around to a big Brogue Kick from Sheamus for the win.
- Vince McMahon is backstage with Teddy Long and John Laurinaitis. Vince says that's strike one against Ace for tonight. Vince asks who's going to face Sheamus for the World Title. Vickie Guerrero walks in and suggests Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger for a three-way against Sheamus. Laurinaitis says he has a better idea but wants to know what Teddy thinks. Teddy brings up Ziggler, Swagger, The Great Khali and Christian. He suggests a four-way elimination match with the winner facing Sheamus at No Way Out. Vince likes that idea. Ace sends Teddy off to get some coffee. Ace offers Vince a fist bump. Vince says he has small hands and walks away as we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Tensai is in the ring yelling at Sakomoto. He smacks him around and then beats him to the mat, yelling something in Japanese. Tensai throws Sakomoto over the top rope and goes out after him. Tensai slams his face into the announcers table and continues to beat him up around the ring. Referees finally come out and get Tensai to the back.
- Cole and Lawler hype the 1000th RAW in just six weeks. We go to a video with stars looking back at their favorite RAW moments.
- One-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions R-Truth is backstage with Matt Striker. Striker asks how he is after the Big Show attack two weeks ago. Truth talks about how Little Jimmy was traumatized. Truth talks to Jimmy and gets back to the interview. Truth says Show is going to lose to John Cena this Sunday in the steel cage. Out of nowhere, Big Show's fist appears and lays out Truth. We see Show before going back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see what just happened to R-Truth at the hands of Big Show.
We go to the ring and out comes the WWE United States Champion Santino Marella. His partner WWE Divas Champion Layla is out next. Out next comes Beth Phoenix and her partner Ricardo Rodriguez. Beth practically pulls Ricardo to the ring as he's hesitant.
Beth and Layla start things out. Beth runs her mouth and they lock up. Layla with a headlock. Ricardo reaches for a tag but Layla kicks him. He comes in but gets kicked in the head. Beth takes Layla down and stomps away on her for a 2 count. Ricardo tags himself in as Beth hits a slingshot suplex. Santino comes in and Ricardo runs to Beth and grabs her waist. Beth tells him to get out of the ring and stay out. Layla comes back on Beth. Layla springboards into a crossbody. More back and forth action. Ricardo gets involved but Layla throws him out to the floor. Santino pulls out the Cobra but Ricardo runs into the ring post. Beth and Layla go at it in the ring. Beth kicks the injured knee and hits the Glam Slam for the win.
Winners: Ricardo Rodriguez and Beth Phoenix
- After the match, Ricardo brags in the ring about the win. Santino comes in and rips off his shirt, revealing a tight Justin Bieber t-shirt underneath. Santino tends to Layla to end the segment.
- David Otunga is backstage with Vince McMahon. Otunga says if Laurinaitis does get fired, he should be the replacement. Vince doesn't like the way Otunga puckers up and doesn't like lawyers. Kofi Kingston runs in and is looking for Laurinaitis. Kofi wants Big Show because he took Truth out. Laurinaitis walks in and says Truth isn't doing good. Laurinaitis makes Kofi vs. Show inside a steel cage for tonight. Kofi walks off and Vince says that's not a bad idea. We see Daniel Bryan walking backstage as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Daniel Bryan. He says he is nothing like CM Punk or Kane. He says they both have a weakness in the form of AJ Lee. Bryan says Punk is jealous of him and trying to make him jealous by getting with his ex-girlfriend. Bryan says Kane thinks he's getting to second base with a woman when she looks him in the eye and doesn't vomit. Bryan says AJ is still in love with him. Bryan says he's only interested in the WWE Title and will get it this Sunday. Bryan starts chanting YES when CM Punk's music hits and out he comes to the stage.
Punk walks to the ring and says AJ is pretty cool. He says she is way out of Bryan's league and inside the ring, Bryan isn't even close to Punk's league. Punk says AJ is crazy but he digs crazy chicks. Punk says regardless of who he has to beat, he's walking out WWE Champion on Sunday. Bryan says he used to respect Punk but he has changed. Bryan says Punk is the biggest sellout in WWE. Punk says he spoke his mind last summer but he has not changed one bit. Punk says he achieved success on his own terms but can't say the same thing for Bryan. Punk runs down Bryan and calls him names. Punk goes on until Kane's music hits and out he comes.
Kane comes out and talks about some of the crazy things he's done over the years. Kane says his pipebombs are actual pipebombs and that's why he will leave No Way Out with the WWE Title. AJ comes down in a CM Punk t-shirt and wants them to stop arguing. AJ says she looked into Kane's eyes last week and she saw that he actually had a heart. AJ admits she hasn't gotten over Bryan, her first true love. She looks at Punk and smiles now. She says he is the coolest guy she's ever known in her entire life. AJ says she knows the best man will win on Sunday. Laurinaitis appears on the big screen and says we're going to have a first. He announces Bryan and Kane vs. Punk and AJ for tonight. AJ looks worried as she talks it over with Punk.
- We see footage from earlier tonight when Vince McMahon threatened to fire John Laurinaitis if he's not impressed with tonight's matches.
- Up next is the #1 contender's match. Back to commercial.
Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match: Christian vs. The Great Khali vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger
The winner of this one will face World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus at No Way Out. Out first comes the WWE Intercontinental Champion Christian. The Great Khali is out next. Vickie Guerrero hits the stage next to introduce Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.
The match starts and Khali strikes everyone first. Khali gets shots in on everyone and hits Swagger with a big chop in the corner. Khali with a big chop and a headbutt for Ziggler now. Khali beats up Swagger and Ziggler in the corner now. Another big chop for Swagger. Ziggler tries to stop him but Khali grabs him. They finally take his knee out and Khali goes down. Christian hits a frogsplash and all three men pin Khali. Khali is eliminated as we go back to commercial.
Back fro the break and Christian is trying to fight off both men. Ziggler and Swagger come back with the double team. Swagger with a 2 count on Christian. Vickie comes over and slaps Christian while the ref isn't looking. The double team continues until Ziggler gets dumped out to the floor. Christian fights off Swagger. Back and forth action until Christian hits the back elbow from the corner. Ziggler comes in and rolls Christian up for a close 2 count. Christian responds with a right hand. He throws them both in the corner and hits Killswitch on Swagger. Swagger blocks it. Christian goes down in the corner. Swagger misses the Swagger Bomb. Christian rolls Swagger up for another 2 count. Swagger applies the ankle lock but Christian counters. Christian finally hits Killswitch but Ziggler runs in and steals the pin on Swagger. Swagger is eliminated.
Christian rolls up Ziggler for a close 2 count. They trade shots and Christian slams Ziggler for another pin attempt. Ziggler comes back with a dropkick and a close 2 count. Ziggler stomps away and works on the injured ankle of Christian. Christian fights back but Ziggler applies the sleeper hold. Christian rolls out of it and drops Ziggler again. Christian tries for a spear but his leg gives him problems. Christian catapults Ziggler and then hits the spear for another close pin attempt. Christian readies for Killswitch but Ziggler kicks his ankle and hits the big leg drop for 2. Christian hits the inverted DDT for another close call. Christian climbs to the top but Dolph runs up. Christian knocks him back to the mat. Christian comes down but Ziggler moves. Ziggler hits Zig Zag for the win and the #1 contendership to face Sheamus at No Way Out.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- Ziggler backs up the ramp talking it's about damn time. He turns around to Sheamus. They have words and Sheamus raises the World Title in Dolph's face.
- Natalya is backstage with Vince McMahon. Natalya is talking about how the match Bret Hart had with Vince at WrestleMania was important to the Harts. She wants to do the whole Harts family thing again. Vince promises to talk about it more with her later. Vince walks off but is stopped by Cameron and Naomi dancing. They want Vince to undo Ace's ban on Brodus Clay from being on RAW. He won't but they heard Vince can get funky. Vince says somebody call his momma. The music hits and Vince dances with the Funkettes. They end it and Vince turns around to Zack Ryder standing there shocked. Vince says "Woo, Woo, Woo you know it" and walks off.
- Still to come, Show vs. Kingston in a steel cage match plus AJ & CM Punk vs. Kane & Daniel Bryan. Back to commercial.
Ryback vs. Willard Fillmore and Rutherford "PS" Hayes
Back from the break and out comes Ryback. Willard Fillmore and Rutherford "PS" Hayes come down the ramp running their mouths. The bell rings and one of them charges. Ryback slams him and powerbombs him twice. The other guys looks scared and just exits the ring. Ryback meets him on the floor with a huge clothesline. Ryback throws the guy over the top rope and back into the ring. The crowd chants Goldberg as Ryback hits the double Samoan drop for the win.
- We see the steel cage being lowered over the ring. Show vs. Kingston is up next as we go to commercial.
- Vince McMahon is backstage with Hornswoggle. Vince does an impersonation of Jim Ross. John Cena comes in to a very mixed reaction from the crowd. They go back and forth and Cena wants Vince to use those two words tonight when it comes to Laurinaitis. Otunga walks in and tries to change Vince's mind about lawyers. Vince doesn't like Otunga sucking up. Vince says nobody respects a man who would kiss another man's behind. Vince looks over and William Regal is there looking around. Vince says no disrespect and that's it.
Steel Cage Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Big Show
We go to the cage and out first comes one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston. We see Big Show walking backstage as we take another commercial break.
Back from the break and David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay is announced for the No Way Out pre-show match on YouTube. Big Show makes his way out to the cage next as Kofi waits.
Show enters the cage and Kofi starts beating on him. Show knocks him off and here we go. Show throws Kofi into the side of the cage wall. Show takes control and beats Kofi around the ring. Show presses Kofi's face into the steel of the cage. Show throws him face first again into the cage. Show keeps up the assault and keeps ramming Kofi into the side of the cage. Kofi tries to fight back but Show cuts him off with big kicks.
Show runs his mouth and turns around to boots from Kofi. Kofi tries to make a comeback but Show stops him. Kofi leaps to the cage and somehow knocks Show down with Trouble in Paradise but can't get a pin. Kofi tries to crawl out of the cage door but Show pulls him back in. Kofi kicks him back and goes for the door again. Show pulls him back in. Show grabs a kick this time and levels Kofi with the knockout punch. A referee checks on Kofi as Show walks out of the cage door. He takes his time before stepping on the floor and winning the match.
Winner: Big Show
- Big Show heads straight up the ramp as Kofi is still laid out in the cage. We go back to commercial.
Sin Cara vs. Curt Hawkins
Back from the break and Curt Hawkins is already waiting in the ring. Sin Cara comes out next. The bell rings and they lock up. They trade arm holds and Hawkins slaps Cara in the back of the head. Cara takes Hawkins down and sends him out of the ring. Cara corkscrews over the top and takes Hawkins out on the floor.
Hawkins turns it back around and works Cara over in the ring. Cara comes back with a big superkick to the face and a springboard back elbow. Cara with a pair of dropkicks and a big arm drag. Cara with a stomp on the hand, a kick and another big arm drag. Cara plants Hawkins with his finisher for the win.
Winner: Sin Cara
- Still to come, Vince McMahon's decision about the future of John Laurinaitis. Back to commercial we go.
- We get hype for No Way Out.
- Daniel Bryan is backstage warming up when Vince McMahon walks in and wishes him good luck. Bryan is surprised because he didn't think Vince would like someone like him. Vince says if Bryan was walking down the street with groceries, he wouldn't be mistaken for a WWE Superstar. Bryan cuts Vince off and says he's been fired before and he proved Vince wrong. Vince goes on and leaves Bryan to think.
- We see a locker room for a mystery man from RAW's past that has been brought by John Laurinaitis in honor of the upcoming 1000th episode. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and more hype for the 1000th RAW.
Heath Slater vs. Vader
Justin Roberts is in the ring and says the following match was arranged by John Laurinaitis in honor of the upcoming 1000th RAW. Slater takes the mic and doesn't want to talk about former Superstars. Slater says it's time, it's time, it's Slater time. He's interrupted by Vader's music! Vader returns to a big pop from the crowd.
The bell rings and the crowd chants Vader's name. They lock up and Vader shoves Slater back. Vader gets the crowd hyped again and they chant some more. Vader takes Slater to the corner and unloads. Slater comes back with a cheap shot and hits right hands. Slater runs the ropes but Vader runs over him with a clothesline. Vader with another clothesline. Vader continues beating Slater down.
The crowd chants "you still got it" to Vader as he continues the assault. Vader with a big suplex for another 2 count. Slater tries to fight back again but can't get Vader down. Slater scoops him but Vader falls on top for another 2 count. The crowd chants for a Vader Bomb now. Vader slams Slater in the corner and climbs to the second rope for a big Vader Bomb. Vader covers for the win.
- We get a "be a STAR" video.
- AJ Lee is backstage freaking out about the main event. CM Punk walks up and tries to calm her down. He tells her to stay on the apron and don't do anything crazy, she will be fine. AJ kisses Punk on the cheek and walks off as we go to commercial.
Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk and AJ Lee
We go to the ring and out comes Kane first for the next match. His partner Daniel Bryan is out next. WWE Champion CM Punk makes his way out last with his partner AJ. Punk starts things off with Kane and here we go.
Kane and Punk with back and forth action to start. Kane drops Punk with a back elbow and tags in Bryan. Bryan with a series of kicks before trying for a pin. Bryan with a submission now. Punk comes back with a dropkick and a neckbreaker. Punk with the high knee in the corner and a bulldog attempt. Punk with a powerslam for another 2 count. Punk climbs to the top but misses the Big Elbow drop as Bryan moves. Kane tags in again.
Punk goes at it with Kane and somehow AJ is tagged in as Punk gets dumped on the outside. AJ comes in to Kane in the middle of the ring. She smiles at him and starts skipping around him in a circle. AJ jumps onto Kane and wraps her legs around him. She gives him a big kiss. Kane stops and stares at her. He tags in Bryan and leaves the ring, going to the back slowly. Bryan charges Punk and gets knocked back. Punk climbs to the top and connects with the top rope elbow for the win.
Winners: AJ and CM Punk
- We see Kane looking back from the stage as AJ smiles as Punk. Punk looks a little confused as AJ sits down in the ring and smiles.
- Up next, Vince McMahon's decision on John Laurinaitis. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Vince McMahon with a team of security right behind him.
Vince talks about his love for the city of Hartford and the state of Connecticut. Vince calls out John Laurinaitis to the ring and out he comes with his crutch. Laurinaitis says he doesn't appreciate what happened to his scooter earlier. He says Vince doesn't need security because he would never think about hitting Vince. Vince says the security isn't for him, it's for Laurinaitis.
Laurinaitis tells Vince not to make a decision he will regret. Laurinaitis says he has improved WWE since coming on. Laurinaitis tells Vince to let him stay and run People Power. Vince goes to fire Laurinaitis but Big Show's music hits and out he comes.
Show comes out defending Laurinaitis and talks about his iron-clad contract. Show says he has done everything Vince wanted over the years. Show says he no longer has to be the entertainer Vince wanted him to be. He can now be the giant he is supposed to be. Show says Vince should be worried about what's going to happen to John Cena at No Way Out. Cena's music interrupts and out he comes.
Cena cuts a promo on Laurinaitis, Show and No Way Out. He says if Show doesn't pummel him at No Way Out, then he's out of excuses. Cena says Show has to win or that's it for him. Vince says he is going to be sitting at ringside on Sunday with Laurinaitis. Vince says if Big Show is a disappointment like everyone thinks he is, then Vince is going to fire Laurinaitis. Show grabs Cena by his neck. Security comes in but Show tosses them all off. Laurinaitis gets involved and it's chaos. During all this, Vince gets knocked down by a Big Show knockout punch meant for Cena and everyone is shocked. RAW goes off the air with Cena looking shocked as Vince is laid out.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.