|By Marc Middleton | June 16, 2012 | Comments|
Source: F4WOnline- Courtesy of WWEDVDNews, below are Blu-ray extras for WWE's 2012 Extreme Rules:
April 23rd RAW
* John Cena arrives for contract signing
* Randy Orton has a surprise for Kane
* CM Punk takes a field sobriety test
* Mark Henry vs. Sheamus
* The John Cena and Brock Lesnar contract signing.
April 27th SmackDown
* Daniel Bryan promises victory
* Michael Cole interviews Randy Orotn
- Here are Blu-ray extras for WWE's Over the Limit 2012:
May 18th SmackDown
* John Laurinaitis disagrees with WWE's Board of Directors
* CM Punk vs. Kane
- One idea tossed around for the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H feud and SummerSlam is to have Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis in their respective corners. The plan would see Vince McMahon fire John Laurinaitis at Sunday's No Way Out pay-per-view only for Laurinaitis to return with Brock Lesnar with the help from WWE's Board of Directors. Vince would then side with Triple H as they build towards SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
TNA Official Reveals Why They Won't Change Their Name, ROH's Production Values, Working With ROH
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
More On Sheamus In "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2", The Rock Sees Similarities With UFC Superstar
Tyler Breeze Talks New Day Member Helping His Career, Why He's Excited For Cena Vs. Owens, More
John Cena Pokes Fun At IWC Inside Joke, Seth Rollins Curb Stomp Note, WWE Stock Update
NXT Stars Give Advice To Tough Enough Hopefuls, Becky Lynch Shirt, More Tough Enough Videos, More
Ric Flair Q&A: Taking Dolph Ziggler To The Next Level, Sting In WWE, Miz Being A Player, Charlotte
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Seth Rollins Addresses Rumor On The Curb Stomp, WWE Diva Being Managed By The Rock's Ex-Wife