New WWE Blu-ray Extras, Backstage News On Triple H And Lesnar's SummerSlam Storyline
|By Marc Middleton | June 16, 2012 | Comments|
Source: F4WOnline- Courtesy of WWEDVDNews, below are Blu-ray extras for WWE's 2012 Extreme Rules:
April 23rd RAW
* John Cena arrives for contract signing
* Randy Orton has a surprise for Kane
* CM Punk takes a field sobriety test
* Mark Henry vs. Sheamus
* The John Cena and Brock Lesnar contract signing.
April 27th SmackDown
* Daniel Bryan promises victory
* Michael Cole interviews Randy Orotn
- Here are Blu-ray extras for WWE's Over the Limit 2012:
May 18th SmackDown
* John Laurinaitis disagrees with WWE's Board of Directors
* CM Punk vs. Kane
- One idea tossed around for the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H feud and SummerSlam is to have Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis in their respective corners. The plan would see Vince McMahon fire John Laurinaitis at Sunday's No Way Out pay-per-view only for Laurinaitis to return with Brock Lesnar with the help from WWE's Board of Directors. Vince would then side with Triple H as they build towards SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.