- We go backstage where Primo, Epico and Rosa Mendes are arguing with Abraham Washington. They want to know what's up with their tag team title shot. AW has put them in a fatal four-way match with the winners being the new #1 contenders. AW promises them a great spotlight by the end of the night. Later on, it'll be The Usos vs. Primo and Epico vs. Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs. Titus O'Neil and Darren Young.
- We see footage from this past week where David Otunga attacked Brodus Clay on SmackDown.
Brodus Clay vs. David Otunga
Otunga goes for the injured knee early but Clay takes him to the corner. Clay takes Otunga down first as the match gets off to a slow start. Brodus with headbutts to the back now. Brodus hits a big suplex. Brodus takes Otunga to the corner and hits him with body shots.
Otunga takes out Clay's knee and down he goes. Otunga focuses on the injured knee of Clay now. Clay tries to fight back but Otunga beats him down. Otunga with barely a 2 count. Otunga goes back to work on the knee of Clay. Clay tries to fight back out of the corner but Otunga drops him with a neckbreaker. Otunga poses as the crowd boos. Otunga goes back to work on the knee. Otunga with another pin attempt. Clay comes back and knocks Otunga down. Clay with headbutts now. Clay hits the big overhead suplex and Otunga ends up out on the floor. Otunga goes to re-enter the ring at the 8 count but stops and stares at the referee. Otunga allows himself to get counted out.
Winner by Count Out: Brodus Clay
- Otunga poses as the referee calls for the bell. Clay and his dancers begin to celebrate as Otunga looks on from the stage.
- We go to a video for the 1,000th RAW.
- More hype for tonight's card.
- Josh Mathews is backstage with John Cena. He asks Cena if this may be the last time we see him. Cena cuts a promo on tonight's steel cage match. He says the match will shake the foundation of WWE because either he or John Laurinaitis will get fired. Cena says the face of WWE will change tonight and there is No Way Out of that.
- More hype for tonight's pay-per-view.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.