|By Marc Middleton | June 18, 2012 | Comments|
Bryan with a dropkick in the corner and another 2 count on Sheamus. Kane comes back in and continues the assault on Sheamus. Kane with a big sideslam and another pin attempt. Kane climbs to the top and comes down with a big clothesline for another 2 count. Bryan comes back in and they double team Sheamus some more. Bryan stomps away on Sheamus again. Bryan goes for another dropkick in the corner but Sheamus moves. Punk tags in and unloads on Bryan. Punk goes for GTS but Bryan counters. Punk with a powerslam for 2. Punk hits the high knee in the corner and a bulldog. Punk climbs up to the top but Bryan cuts him off. Bryan climbs up for the superplex and nails it. AJ Lee's music hits and here she comes wearing a Kane mask and Kane colors. AJ skips around the ring in her Kane mask as her music plays. She skips up the ramp and back to the back as Kane follows her in shock. Sheamus tags in as Punk hits GTS on Bryan. Sheamus nails the Brogue Kick for the win.
Winners: CM Punk and Sheamus
- Back from the break and Dolph Ziggler is arguing with Jack Swagger in the back. Ziggler says Swagger rides his coattails every night. Ziggler says Vickie Guerrero knows who the real star of the group is. She walks up and screams. She's tired of them arguing and bickering. Vickie says it's time to make a decision. Vickie says she just spoke to Foley and they are going to settle this in the ring.
- David Otunga is backstage with John Laurinaitis. They're picking on Mick Foley when Big Show walks in. Laurinaitis says tonight, Show is going to knockout John Cena and then Laurinaitis will get the pin. Laurinaitis says people won't forget his name. Laurinaitis says the fans don't deserve him. He's going to leave a lasting impression they will never forget.
Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring and out comes Dolph Ziggler before we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Jack Swagger is out. Vickie Guerrero watches from ringside as they lock up. Swagger slams Ziggler and does push-ups in the ring. Ziggler with some offense and showing off now. They shove each other and go back at it. Ziggler lands bad on his knee and goes to the corner in pain. Swagger takes out the hurt knee and goes to work on it.
Swagger takes Ziggler back down and wraps his leg up. Swagger screams that he's better than Ziggler. Swagger stalls and shows off, allowing Ziggler to roll him up for a close 2 count. Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag but misses. Swagger applies the ankle lock now. Swagger stops Dolph from reaching the ropes but Dolph tries to fight out of the hold. Ziggler finally rolls through and sends Swagger into the ring post. Ziggler with the Zig Zag out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- After the match, Vickie Guerrero gets in the ring and hugs Dolph. They kiss and leave the ring together.
- We get a look at Triple H from No Way Out where he challenged Brock Lesnar to a SummerSlam match. We see a limousine pull up outside before going back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Paul Heyman as the crowd chants ECW. Heyman says he is here as the advocate for Brock Lesnar. Heyman has a word that Triple H isn't used to - no. No, Brock Lesnar will not drop his lawsuit against WWE, no Heyman will not drop his lawsuit against Triple H and mot importantly - no, Brock Lesnar will not fight Triple H at SummerSlam. The crowd boos. Heyman thanks the fans for their attention and thanks Triple H for his time as well. Heyman goes to leave the ring but the music hits and here comes Triple H.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
TNA Impact Wrestling Results, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
WWE Considering Releasing DVDs On Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger, The Dudley Boyz & Other Stars
Drew Galloway Talks About Going From WrestleMania To Smaller Crowds, Wrestling In Scotland
ESPN Win In Wrestling Footage Case Upheld On Appeal
UFC President Dana White On If He Is Open To Ronda Rousey Wrestling For WWE
Ring Of Honor And New Japan Announce Global Wars Line Ups For Both Nights
WWE Officials Very High On NXT Star Due To His Look
Triple H Talks About A Move He Refuses To Take While Wrestling, Why He Won't Do It
Update On How Long Daniel Bryan Will Be Out Of Action
More On Seth Rollins Being Given A New Finisher Despite WWE Not Banning The Curb Stomp
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More