Re-Post: WWE RAW Results With Tons Of Video
|By Marc Middleton | June 19, 2012 | Comments|
Winners: CM Punk and Sheamus
- Back from the break and Dolph Ziggler is arguing with Jack Swagger in the back. Ziggler says Swagger rides his coattails every night. Ziggler says Vickie Guerrero knows who the real star of the group is. She walks up and screams. She's tired of them arguing and bickering. Vickie says it's time to make a decision. Vickie says she just spoke to Foley and they are going to settle this in the ring.
- David Otunga is backstage with John Laurinaitis. They're picking on Mick Foley when Big Show walks in. Laurinaitis says tonight, Show is going to knockout John Cena and then Laurinaitis will get the pin. Laurinaitis says people won't forget his name. Laurinaitis says the fans don't deserve him. He's going to leave a lasting impression they will never forget.
Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring and out comes Dolph Ziggler before we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Jack Swagger is out. Vickie Guerrero watches from ringside as they lock up. Swagger slams Ziggler and does push-ups in the ring. Ziggler with some offense and showing off now. They shove each other and go back at it. Ziggler lands bad on his knee and goes to the corner in pain. Swagger takes out the hurt knee and goes to work on it.
Swagger takes Ziggler back down and wraps his leg up. Swagger screams that he's better than Ziggler. Swagger stalls and shows off, allowing Ziggler to roll him up for a close 2 count. Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag but misses. Swagger applies the ankle lock now. Swagger stops Dolph from reaching the ropes but Dolph tries to fight out of the hold. Ziggler finally rolls through and sends Swagger into the ring post. Ziggler with the Zig Zag out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- After the match, Vickie Guerrero gets in the ring and hugs Dolph. They kiss and leave the ring together.
- We get a look at Triple H from No Way Out where he challenged Brock Lesnar to a SummerSlam match. We see a limousine pull up outside before going back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Paul Heyman as the crowd chants ECW. Heyman says he is here as the advocate for Brock Lesnar. Heyman has a word that Triple H isn't used to - no. No, Brock Lesnar will not drop his lawsuit against WWE, no Heyman will not drop his lawsuit against Triple H and mot importantly - no, Brock Lesnar will not fight Triple H at SummerSlam. The crowd boos. Heyman thanks the fans for their attention and thanks Triple H for his time as well. Heyman goes to leave the ring but the music hits and here comes Triple H.
Triple H says he's not one of Heyman's cronies from the 90's drinking his kool-aid. Triple H says he knows what he is - a habitual liar. Triple H says Lesnar will fight him at SummerSlam. Heyman goes to speak but Triple H only wants to hear from Lesnar. He wants to hear Lesnar step up and say he will fight. Triple H says Lesnar wants to be the star and he can give him that. Triple H shows a SummerSlam poster on the big screen with Lesnar and says Lesnar can be the face of the promotion. All he has to do is step up and agree to the fight. Triple H says Lesnar will go down as the guy who is scared of Triple H if he doesn't go through with this. Heyman says Triple H is good, he almost had him going. Heyman wants Triple H to stop pretending to be a wrestler and the ass kicker he used to be. Heyman tells Triple H to go back to his little princesses and play the king of kings because in Lesnar and Heyman's world, he's not the king of anything. Heyman taunts Triple H for getting mad and asks if he's going to hit him. Heyman says Triple H is getting to be like Vince more and more. Heyman says he knew how to push Vince's buttons and he can push Triple H's too. Heyman dares Triple H to punch him again.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.