|By Marc Middleton | June 28, 2012 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- WWE live event attendance in North America for the month of May was down 3% from May of 2011.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on June 22nd from Bethlehem, PA drew 4,600 fans for $158,000
* RAW on June 23rd in Wheeling, WV drew 3,400 fans for $115,000
* SmackDown on June 23rd in Springfield, IL drew 3,500 fans for $95,000
* RAW on June 24th in Huntington, WV drew 3,000 fans for $90,000
* SmackDown on June 24th in Bloomington, IL drew 3,300 fans for $100,000
* RAW on June 25th in Fort Wayne, IN drew a sellout of 8,500 fans
- Fast 6 starts filming in late July and will run through November. It was known that The Rock wouldn't be working WWE SummerSlam or anything else major for the rest of the year but the Fast 6 filming pretty much confirms that. With that said, The Rock will likely make at least an appearance on WWE TV before the year is over.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Views From The Turnbuckle: Why We Need A Second Season Of Lucha Underground
Which Wrestler Topped The 25th Annual PWI 500?, Full Top 10 Listing
Who Is Favored To Win Seth Rollins - Sting Match?, Dean Ambrose Movie Clip, Roman Reigns, WWE Shop
Prime Time Players Talk Being "Furious" When They Were Broken Up, Darren Young's Bob Backlund Idea
Rey Mysterio And Alberto El Patron Backstage WWE Talk, SmackDown Twitter Ratings, Edge And Christian
WWE Star Taking Boxing Lessons, Heyman Hustle And WWE 2K Sending Fans To WrestleMania, Sting
Update On Kane's WWE RAW Return, Nikki Bella Talks SummerSlam Nikes, Corey Graves At Testy Fest
Photos: Familiar Face Getting Married To WWE's John Laurinaitis
TNA Announcer Gets Married To TNA Knockout, More On The GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown Match
Top Indie Star Reportedly "Rubs People The Wrong Way" After WWE NXT Tryout Match
Big Title Match Possibly Moved?, WWE Superstar Gets A New Finish, Ringside Or Riot, More
Possible WWE Return At Next Week's TV Tapings, Note On Sting's Status, WWE Stock Back Up