|By Marc Middleton | July 05, 2012 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are some recent WWE Supershow attendance figures:
* June 29th in Monroe, Louisiana drew 5,700 fans for $180,000
* June 30th in Lafayette, LA drew 4,600 fans for $165,000
* July 1st in Hidalgo, Texas drew a sellout 7,000 fans for $260,000
- Dolph Ziggler's younger brother Briley Pierce is getting tried out in WWE developmental as a TV interviewer.
- The current plan for the WWE Network is to have every pay-per-view except WrestleMania be included. An alternate plan was all but two pay-per-views (WrestleMania and SummerSlam) being on the Network. WWE would continue offering pay-per-views like they always have to people whose cable companies don't have access to the Network or to people looking to buy just single events.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Triple H Posts Photo From Inside Sumo Hall, Hot Summer Rae Magazine Preview, Ryback, Birthdays
WWE Tryouts Update, The New Day On Brock Lesnar Vs. Kofi Kingston, Cesaro Meets With Fans
New Japan Pro Wrestling On AXS Results: AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tanahashi, Okada In Action
Bodybuilder On Proving Himself In WWE, Kevin Owens With The Young Bucks (Photo), WWE Relationships
NWA Classics Streaming Video Service Now Live And Offering Subscriptions
Kevin Owens Hypes NXT Title Match In Tokyo, Dolph Ziggler Taking Over Mountain Dew Twitter, R-Truth
DH Smith To MMA?, UFC 189 Embedded, Company Makes Statement On Discarded Jose Aldo Drug Test
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3
Update On Brock Lesnar Going To Tokyo, WWE Tough Enough Coaches React To Elimination, WWE Stock