- Gail Kim vs. Miss Tessmacher for the TNA Knockouts Championship, Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson in a Bound for Glory Series match and Bully Ray vs. Joseph Park in an "Anything Goes" match were announced tonight for next week's episode of Impact Wrestling.
- As noted earlier, Mike Tenay stated during tonight's episode of Impact Wrestling that Bound for Glory will emanate from Phoenix, Arizona on October, 14th.
- Here is the updated Bound For Glory standings after tonight's Impact:
1. James Storm (36 points)
2. Samoa Joe (27 points)
5. Kurt Angle (10 points)
6. Mr. Anderson (9 points)
7. Tie: The Pope and Rob Van Dam (7 points)
9. Daniels (5 points)
10. Tie: Bully Ray, Robbie E. and AJ Styles (0 Points)
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.