- Bully Ray is now on Twitter at @REALBully5150.
- Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash will be handling the announcing duties for Sunday's TNA Destination X pay-per-view. This isn't confirmed but word is that Taz had a family commitment.
- PWInsider has confirmed that the Twitter account belonging to Sting's mystery attackers is legit. They are teasing that they will be returning to Impact next week.
- The man who competed as Lars Only on Impact last night was NWA Hollywood wrestler Johnny Yuma. Flip Casanova was Flip Kendrick from DGUSA, Evolve and Chikara.
- Dakota Darsow, who competed on Impact last night, suffered a broken nose in his match against Casanova.
- Dixie Carter announced on Twitter that all of the X Division wrestlers who did not qualify for Destination X and lost their qualifiers will be brought back at the pay-per-view for a match. The winner of that match gets the last 8th spot in the X Division tournament.
Emmanuel Obi contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.