|By Marc Middleton | July 06, 2012 | Comments|
Source: PWInsider- Bully Ray is now on Twitter at @REALBully5150.
- Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash will be handling the announcing duties for Sunday's TNA Destination X pay-per-view. This isn't confirmed but word is that Taz had a family commitment.
- PWInsider has confirmed that the Twitter account belonging to Sting's mystery attackers is legit. They are teasing that they will be returning to Impact next week.
- The man who competed as Lars Only on Impact last night was NWA Hollywood wrestler Johnny Yuma. Flip Casanova was Flip Kendrick from DGUSA, Evolve and Chikara.
- Dakota Darsow, who competed on Impact last night, suffered a broken nose in his match against Casanova.
- Dixie Carter announced on Twitter that all of the X Division wrestlers who did not qualify for Destination X and lost their qualifiers will be brought back at the pay-per-view for a match. The winner of that match gets the last 8th spot in the X Division tournament.
Emmanuel Obi contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
More On Cesaro - John Cena Post-RAW Segment, Clip From Dusty Rhodes Tribute, The New Day And JoJo
Post-RAW Storyline Injury Updates On Dolph Ziggler, Joey Mercury And Jamie Noble
Video Of Fan Getting Hit By Car Door During Brock Lesnar Segment On WWE RAW
John Cena Praises Cesaro After Tonight's WWE RAW
Fan Hit By Car Door During WWE RAW Angle
New Photo And Update On Tyson Kidd's Status, Dolph Ziggler Rushed To The Hospital At RAW (Video)
WWE Dusty Rhodes Special Recap: Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, JJ Dillon, Michael Hayes, Jerry Lawler
Chyna Talks About The Last Time She Saw Triple H, What Happened During Her Trip To WWE Headquarters
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar Destroys A Car, More
Randy Orton Gets Engaged, Brock Lesnar's Most Unusual Opponents, Total Divas Preview
Jim Ross Blogs About Rumored Backstage Problems With WWE Superstar, EC3 Winning TNA Title
Superstar Returns At WWE Live Event, Close Call For The Miz And Maryse, WWE - Racing Rivals Update