|By Marc Middleton | July 20, 2012 | Comments|
- Women's wrestler Tenille Taylor reported to WWE developmental this past week. She was signed by WWE last year but an injury kept her from reporting to FCW. Taylor was trained by Lance Storm.
- Mashable.com has an article up looking at how WWE has "blown up" Tout, a social media company they recently invested in. Here are some interesting stats from Mashable:
* The Tout promotion on RAW this past Monday helped Tout immediately jump from outside of the Top 200 in iTunes' App Store to 116 overall and from 37th to 6th in the Free Photo & Video category.
* The Tout app was downloaded more than 30,000 times for iOS and Android devices during and after Monday's RAW.
* More than 400,000 people visited the app through Tout.com, mobile devices and WWE.com.
* More than 1 million Tout posts were viewed during and after RAW while more than 12,000 updates and replies were posted by users.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Former WWE Talent Appears On NXT, "Bull Fit" With Bull Dempsey, The Vaudevillians Send A Warning
TNA Impact Wrestling Results, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
Former TNA Star Appears On WWE NXT TV, New NXT Recruit Makes TV Debut, Booker T's ROW Promo
Serena Talks About Showing Up On TNA, New TNA Breakdown Video, TNA Stars On Last Meal
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Lucha Underground, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
WWE NXT Recap (7/29): NXT Tag Team Championship Match, Kevin Owens In Action, Samoa Joe, More