|By Raj Giri||July 20, 2012 | Comments|
- The Baltimore Sun has an interview with Jeff Hardy, who was promoting tonight's TNA Basebrawl event in Aberdeen, MD. During the interview, Hardy discussed returning after hitting "rock bottom" at last year's TNA Victory Road pay-per-view.
"When I did return, wow, talk about being nervous," Hardy said. "I pretty much admitted I hit rock bottom, and I said that in front of the world. I think that was good for me. After that was over, I said to myself, 'OK, now I can start; I have my second chance, and I can roll with this.'"
- TNA presents a Basebrawl event tonight at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, MD at 7:30 pm. You can purchase tickets by clicking here. Here is the card for tonight's show:
* TNA WORLD TITLE MATCH: Austin Aries (c) vs. Bully Ray
* Sting vs. Bobby Roode
* AJ Styles vs. Kazarian
* BFG SERIES MATCH: Rob Van Dam vs. Robbie E
* BFG SERIES MATCH: Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson
* Rosita vs. Gail Kim
We are looking for correspondents for the event, so if you are attending it, please contact us by clicking here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Rashad Evans Returns To The UFC After Two Years, Ronda Rousey Gets Called Out, More
Kurt Angle Returns To Action, TNA Crowd Shots From Saturday Night, Gail Kim Vs. Awesome Kong, More
Daniel Cormier And Alexander Gustafsson Have Close Championship Fight, Jon Jones Next?
Final Card For Tonight's TNA Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View, Live Coverage Reminder
Photos: Billy Corgan Inducts Earl Hebner Into The TNA Hall Of Fame At Live Event
WWE Fan Ejected From Live Event, WWE Network To Air NXT Festival Matches?, Update On Carmella
WWE Live Event Results From Bangor (10/3): No DQ Match, Jack Swagger, Divas, El Torito, More
WWE "Live From MSG: Lesnar Vs. Big Show" Results - Steel Cage Match, Team PCB, Kane, More
Why John Cena Is Taking Time Off, Top WWE Star And Hall Of Famer Added To Tour, Daniel Bryan Removed
Finn Balor Responds To CM Punk's Balor - Grado Comment, WWE NXT Attendance Note, Birthdays
Final Card For Tonight's Live WWE Network Special From MSG, Live Coverage Reminder
Scott Hall Talks Being "Uncomfortable" After WWE Return, Giving Sting His "Crow" Gimmick, Drug Abuse